• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,991
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
yeah, for a winger I prefer Raphinha but with our striker situation as well very thin Richarlison just seems a perfect combo
Richarlison goes missing too much, it'll be interesting to see if Conte can get some more consistency out of him. I wouldn't be surprised if Conte tries him as an attacking wingback rotating with Perisic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I can't believe they got lenglet 😭. Conte will make him look like prime Nesta or something

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I genuinely think Kane/Son/Kulu/Richarlison is the best four attacking options in the league. Maybe behind City but I’m taking that lot over anything Liverpool or Chelsea have.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I genuinely think Kane/Son/Kulu/Richarlison is the best four attacking options in the league. Maybe behind City but I’m taking that lot over anything Liverpool or Chelsea have.
Well everything will look fantastic when you have 2 guys that can hit 40 goals in league Kulu was doing minimum and got many assists ffs.

TinFish

Lloris

Romero
Dier
Lenglet

Spence
Bentacur
Bissouma
Sessegnon

Kule
Kane
Son

With Richarlison covering Kane and Son? I’m absolutely petrified.
Don't forget Perisic. A fantastic player. They are miles ahead of us. They are closer to Chelsea now.

Top 4 looks a pipedream for us and United.

LeeBro

Lloris

Romero
Dier
Lenglet

Spence
Bentacur
Bissouma
Sessegnon

Kule
Kane
Son

With Richarlison covering Kane and Son? I’m absolutely petrified.
It’s very workhorse in midfield. Does it need creativity to really step up?

Also, Kulu we were linked to and now the Raphinha interest makes you wonder why we didn’t truly push for that move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom