• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,766
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Martinelli much more likable and not an asshole on the pitch eventhough aggressive. Much younger too. Just not as tall or big.

We need Saka rotation who can also upgrade LW quality/consistency. Overall upgrade on the attack, but needs to be good RW too.
Sometimes you need assholes, all successful teams seem to have them. Agree on the rest.

Goonger

Because everything they’re doing makes perfect sense.

Conte is plugging holes and building an excellent squad there that’s going to compete at the top, his record at clubs when backed is phenomenal and he’s getting all his targets.

But perfect sense in your opinion might not mean perfect sense in others opinion.
I'm not sure Lenglet is perfect sense when they were supposedly getting Bastoni.

Im not sure Bissouma makes perfect sense when they already have Hojberg and the midfield currently lacks creativity.

Is bringing a 33 year old to come in to the physically demanding league for the first time and play wing back perfect sense?

I get your point about him being backed, but he's not had to compete against juggernauts like this City team & this Liverpool team, not to mention a Chelsea & Utd team looking to improve drastically.

Like I said, I expect them to do well. If they go on and become title challangers and win cups and we continue to flounder, look me out and I'll hold my hands up and admit i was wrong.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Jesus isn’t happy at RW though, he has said himself a few weeks ago. I think he’s moved here because he can be a full time striker.
Yeah, that's exactly why I think they are risking our striker situation this year.

To attract Jesus and to get Nketiah to extend.

Can go all out for Osimhen type next summer.

Sp**s got CL and borrowed a **** ton of money out for this window and the best deal they got was Bissouma.

They’ve been bent over by Everton who somehow got £60M for a guy who’s never scored more than 11 goals in the PL all while they are begging for money because of FFP.

If Arsenal got CL and that’s our window I’d throw up.

Don’t let @Hunta fool you.
They haven't borrowed any money. The owners have invested a cash injection of 150 million. Nothing has to be paid back .
It would certainly make sense that they don't have all the money in the world with their huge debts. So a risky loan deal for a Barcelona player might be on the cards.
They dont have huge debts in any negative or prohibitive way. They basically have a very low interest fixed rate mortgage where the yearly payments are a fraction of their huge income. If any of us here think they will struggle to find money, now their stadium is finally generating the huge revenues post covid it was designed to do, they are very much mistaken.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They haven't borrowed any money. The owners have invested a cash injection of 150 million. Nothing has to be paid back .

They dont have huge debts in any negative or prohibitive way. They basically have a very low interest fixed rate mortgage where the yearly payments are a fraction of their huge income. If any of us here think they will struggle to find money, now their stadium is finally generating the huge revenues post covid it was designed to do, they are very much mistaken.
The stadium cost 2-3x what it was planned to, and they got hit by covid at the worst possible time which even worsened things.

Are you a Sp**s fan chiming in? Because there is no way that a new stadium and all those added unexpected problems are not affecting Sp**s. Money doesn't grow on trees.

The stadium cost 2-3x what it was planned to, and they got hit by covid at the worst possible time which even worsened things.

Are you a Sp**s fan chiming in? Because there is no way that a new stadium and all those added unexpected problems are not affecting Sp**s. Money doesn't grow on trees.
Nope. Just providing a few facts about something I know a bit about. Take it or leave it. But if you're seeking comfort that they will struggle financially because of the stadium you are mistaken.

GDeep™

League is very weak
For what it’s worth, I think Liverpool will massively struggle this season.

Mane is a massive loss, no proof that Diaz will get his goals.
I still think they’ll finish 2nd and reach the CL semi finals. Don’t see them winning a major trophy now.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
For what it’s worth, I think Liverpool will massively struggle this season.

Mane is a massive loss, no proof that Diaz will get his goals.

Agreed Mane is massive loss and they dont have a young squad (Salah, Matip, Henderson, Miller, Thiago, Firmino and VVD all 30 or above).

I see Liverpool dropping off as legit title challengers and joiningg Chelsea, Sp**s and Arsenal for fight for the top 4. I reckon City will walk it this season.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Sp**s in advance talk with Djed Spence. So they have already finished their business soon. And Edu is always working hard and pushing hard but nothing agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom