• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 526,469
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Just realised, we are going to absolutely ****ing hate Richarlison's guts now. Liverpool fans despise him. He's a real prick to play against and I see him being an arch enemy in NLDs.

Our arch-nemesis in the NLD is Kane.

Richarlison will simply be the court-jester that we despise over all else.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
ÓIf @GDeep™ was a white American.
But @GDeep™ is a proud cinnamon color Indian babe.
So Excited Dancing GIF

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Not sure I'd fancy Barca's tactic...when TV rights are likely to increase again, selling them off at 40% value isn't a great strategic approach.
If does if they recoup.it winning titles. They fans are not like us, they demand titles. UCL also helps and merchandising. They will lose more if they stop growing and winning than those rights in the long term.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Not much difference tbh. Cornet was impressive for Burnley. 9 in 26 games in the PL
He was good for Burnley level or mid table level but based on what I watched last season I don’t personally think he was that good for top level. May be I’m being tough on my judgement since it’s difficult to judge the individual of Burnley players since they didn’t play good at all as a team last season, so it could also be more the manager and coaches‘ fault rather than the player’s fault.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He was good for Burnley level or mid table level but based on what I watched last season I don’t personally think he was that good for top level. May be I’m being tough on my judgement since it’s difficult to judge the individual of Burnley players since they didn’t play good at all as a team last season, so it could also be more the manager and coaches‘ fault rather than the player’s fault.
Leeds and Burnley were same level basically. They fought until the last game of the season. You could say Cornet played for a team that suits ball playing attackers worse

Raphina is more skilful overall. But Cornet with his speed, strength and shooting is a very effective player in this league. Would be a shrewd buy for someone

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Leeds and Burnley were same level basically. They fought until the last game of the season. You could say Cornet played for a team that suits ball playing attackers worse

Raphina is more skilful overall. But Cornet with his speed, strength and shooting is a very effective player in this league. Would be a shrewd buy for someone
When I watched Leeds, I can see it that Raphinha is quality player for top level club but not Cornet. Scoring 9 goals in 26 games is not something you should judge the player is good for top level or no. It's not something you can use to compare it to Raphinha. Raphinha offers more than just goals.

Raphinha is in top 11 of xA in PL last season. While he was in top 5 of xA in PL 2 seasons ago. The guy wasn't just goals threat but also top player for creating top quality chances.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

When I watched Leeds, I can see it that Raphinha is quality player for top level club but not Cornet. Scoring 9 goals in 26 games is not something you should judge the player is good for top level or no.

Raphinha is in top 11 of xA in PL last season. While he was in top 5 of xA in PL 2 seasons ago. The guy wasn't just goals threat but also top player for creating top quality chances.

Time will tell. Raphina is not gonna be in the pl anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom