• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,734
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

MaraDon

They’re having the biggest window in Europe and they’re supposedly on the verge of bankruptcy :lol:

170M on five players plus huge earners in Kessie and Christensen on frees.
I have a guy that I know who lives in the city and works at the club (for a different sport, still) the club is the City´s heart, not only sentimentally but economically. If you are in Barcelona and you ask for credit, credit is going to be given to you.

MaraDon

Always rated Arnautovic. Top player on his day.
have to agree here, liked him more as a winger than as a number 9, but always rated him, pure technical quality, that Bervatov wave that makes my ass clap a little.
nevertheless, the guy is an asshole.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I will not mind him playing there, it's kind of fixed, flashy bad taste1 note player with flashy taki awful club.
If they get a fee, then I will be ****ing pissed off.

If he move they are absolutely getting a fee, Barça as **** and need the transfer money and wages saved if they want to register Bernardo Silva.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Barcelona just announced that Auba swapped from 25 to 17 on their official twitter yesterday...can't see why they would do that, if they want to sell him...Depay will be the forward that is moved on, probably Braithwate too.

Think it's just that **** Matt Law trying to stir up our fanbase, that's were this "news" seems to be coming from...remember him tweeting about Chelsea being close to getting Auba before we the beat them in the FA Cup final or something.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Barcelona just announced that Auba swapped from 25 to 17 on their official twitter yesterday...can't see why they would do that, if they want to sell him...Depay will be the forward that is moved on, probably Braithwate too.

Think it's just that **** Matt Law trying to stir up our fanbase, that's were this "news" seems to be coming from...remember him tweeting about Chelsea being close to getting Auba before we the beat them in the FA Cup final or something.

You knocking on @Rex Bezos boy Romano? :no:

SK___

Not a single AMer could afford a five figure bet tho I’m afraid
you’re having a laugh

Can you believe this crap? Chelsea get this guy on a free, he fails miserably, can barely be trusted to get a game. Looks a donkey. 18 months later they can find some mugs willing to cough up €15M for him like it’s nothing. Meanwhile we practically have to terminate the contracts of our international players, even after successful loans just to get them off the books. This stuff starting to look sinister.
it’s about reputation, they’re chelsea & we’re not
doesn’t exactly help how everybody in the football world knows that our technical director is b**** made either

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I have a guy that I know who lives in the city and works at the club (for a different sport, still) the club is the City´s heart, not only sentimentally but economically. If you are in Barcelona and you ask for credit, credit is going to be given to you.

Yeah but they’re going head to head with La Liga ffs.

This isn’t your usual cap in hand mission to local banks.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Eesh that’s a kick in the groin sack if Chelsea get De Jong. Koulibaly, Sterling, Cucurella, De Jong, in one summer? We’d be tripping our nuts off if that was Arsenal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Auba goes to Chelsea, then I go too.

Not to Chelsea (would literally rather die) but from AM...don't have it in me to watch him score for the Chavs, while I get tagged in posts about Ings and Watkins.

Don't let me down Pierre, I beg 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom