• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,712
Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Can you believe this crap? Chelsea get this guy on a free, he fails miserably, can barely be trusted to get a game. Looks a donkey. 18 months later they can find some mugs willing to cough up €15M for him like it’s nothing. Meanwhile we practically have to terminate the contracts of our international players, even after successful loans just to get them off the books. This stuff starting to look sinister.
Because he's young, on sensible wages and still highly rated in France. Same reason clubs wanted to buy Tavares

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Because he's young, on sensible wages and still highly rated in France. Same reason clubs wanted to buy Tavares

So was Guendouzi and we sold him for less than some players loan fees. It’s a joke.

Also I can guarantee a club like Monaco would not offer us €15 million for Tavares.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He has a worse record than Gary Neville at Valencia after the same number of games…

I kept an eye on them last year after Smith got sacked.

Even though he had the new manager bounce they then looked garbage by the end of the year.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
City really should have just matched Chelsea for Cucurella, don't know why they were playing the holier than thou "iT's ToO mUcH fOr Us!!!" card...considering who their owners are, and what they have done to get the success they have.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Newcastle are interested in Pulisic according to the Athletic. Not sure they need another LW.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
So was Guendouzi and we sold him for less than some players loan fees. It’s a joke.

Also I can guarantee a club like Monaco would not offer us €15 million for Tavares.

Guendouzi was a prick who needed to grow up, and was like BFF's with Özil and his crew of disruptive idiots. A shame, because the talent is obvious, but if you keep picking fights with the manager, eventually they are going to bin you off.

And you can guarantee nothing about Tavares considering both Atalanta and Marseilles wanted options to buy.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
They will.

Genuinely would be shocked if they're not, would set a huge precedent but I still think allowances will be made.

Its rare when a league or governing body actually stands up and delivers on there word.
Probably, but given the degree to which they are taking the piss, La Liga needs to do something or their entire system is down the swanee

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Guendouzi was a prick who needed to grow up, and was like BFF's with Özil and his crew of disruptive idiots. A shame, because the talent is obvious, but if you keep picking fights with the manager, eventually they are going to bin you off.

And you can guarantee nothing about Tavares considering both Atalanta and Marseilles wanted options to buy.

Guendouzi, a much bigger talent than Sarr Btw, being a pr!ck is not that relevant to the fact we could only manage to draw a paltry fee off of Marseille.

And yes Atalanta and Marseille wanted “OPTIONS” to buy. Those are usually negotiation tactics to sweeten the deal and insurance method to see if the player is going to be worth parting with the money further down the line. I was talking about straight permanent deals. Heck we’ve even had clubs go back on agreements for our players even after successful loans.

Pepesuave

Guendouzi would have had 1 year left on his deal after his loan. There weren't exactly a bunch of clubs queuing up with permanent offers immediately post-covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom