• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,788
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't know if these are accurate but if they are then wow, absolute insanity and mismanagement on an epic scale.

I would dismiss it as nonsense but this is the club that paid Messi £1m per week.

Honestly makes our wages paid to the likes of Cedric, Mari, Runnarson look like a pittance!

Also anyone seriously suggesting FDJ please give your head a shake.

View attachment 8412

I think their wage bill got messed up by the gravitational pull of Messi (and I think he was actually on £1.6m/week not including signing on bonus). But yeah the whole thing is no excuse, total mismanagement from top to bottom and it's shameful how they're acting now

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
There is no such thing as salvation my dawg, the good you do in life is meant for being right here in the moment whilst you live. Or there is a salvation and it’s separate from everything religion, and it comes through your memory living on in the minds of the people you whose lives you touched whilst you were here

It’s the best we can hope for

That being said it’s just my view and i respect religion for the good it does in the world

Am I right in believing you’re Swedish? No wonder your countries going down the pan fast. It’s largely because of this kind of goofy attitude. ^^^ No offence.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good. Defo wouldn’t want to see Auba for Chelsea. De Jong though I do just because it’ll be hilarious to mock United fans. Plus center mid is probably Chelsea’s strongest position anyway so don’t see De Jong moving the needle for them that much.

Auba would though.

There is a lot of talk about Barca selling him, but I would still be very surprised.

He's at an age now were he is probably happy to be backup at a team like Barca, especially to someone as good as Lewa, who he knows from Dortmund and seems to want to play with again...seems the type of guy that would agree to a wage decrease too to help them out, as he always wanted to play for 1 of the big 2 in Spain.

Also as I said...if they wanted Pierre to go, surely they wouldn't have announced his squad number change to 17 yesterday.

They know they need to move a few players on, if Auba was one of them I imagine they would have took his number of him or left him with 25 until he goes...like they have done with Depay, Umtiti etc.

Can't see why they would allow him to get a new number, if they intended to just sell him a few days later, would be pointless.

Pretty convinced he stays.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Am I right in believing you’re Swedish? No wonder your countries going down the pan fast. It’s largely because of this kind of goofy attitude. ^^^ No offence.

I am Swedish, nothing particular wrong with my country. Yes, we are having problems in particular areas of society but it’s not close enough for “going down the pan”. Also i don’t believe atheism is a goofy attitude at all

lomekian

Essays are my thing
@UpTheGunnerz @sergio_giorgini and others.

Lets keep this transfer related. Religious talk can be done in the general discussion thread.
I suppose when the club finally finds Jesus, and has 3 angel Gabriel's and a Mohammed, some crossover is inevitable. Makes sense that we were targetting Tammy Abraham before he went the eternal city. Needing a goalscoring winger, perhaps Noah Okafor (who looks quality) should be a target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom