• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 520,629
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

United should take the money. They will probably never get a better opportunity to get rid of that loser again.
They didn't take the money for Lingard and didn't play him. So I just have to assume they won't take the money now either.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rashford must leave England the abuse he getting off the pitch and from utd fans getting unhealthy go to psg and enjoy play with world best. Maybe it'll get him back to track few players get that opportunity when they been underperforming for 3 years straight

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I will be a bit shocked if PSG want him after his couple last years performances. Maybe for very cheap. He has been horrible every time I have seen him play.

To me it looks more like Rashford's agents are trying to get a better deal. Or Rashford is happy to stay, try to improve at home environment, and possibly leave for free, getting good money.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I will be a bit shocked if PSG want him after his couple last years performances. Maybe for very cheap. He has been horrible every time I have seen him play.

To me it looks more like Rashford's agents are trying to get a better deal. Or Rashford is happy to stay, try to improve at home environment, and possibly leave for free, getting good money.
He earning 200k manutd definitely won't give him new contract he been awful for 2-3 years

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rashford must leave England the abuse he getting off the pitch and from utd fans getting unhealthy go to psg and enjoy play with world best. Maybe it'll get him back to track few players get that opportunity when they been underperforming for 3 years straight
Funny post, because they found out that something ridiculous like 90% of online abuse comes from outside the UK.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rashford will get a new contract, they won’t let him run his deal down and he’s probably very happy in Manchester and Utd, that’s his home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom