• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,698
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So Barcelona have registered everyone apart from Kounde who will be matchfit next week.

Absolute state of it :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think they know this is their one chance to stay in the PL so they’re just throwing sh*t at the wall.

They were lucky-ish to get up last year. Not on the level of the yo-yos like Watford, Norwich, Fulham etc.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Did we at least include a sell on clause or anything? but generally sell on clauses for a 33 year old won't be a normal practice I guess

I wouldn't worry. Nothing sticks to Mikel, so I wager Auba hits the ground running, goes on a scoreless spree, gets a hat trick against us, goes on a scoreles spree, scores a brace agains us, repeat.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

Depay to Juve

Total agreement between Juve and Depay
The striker agrees to a two-year contract with a record close to 7 million euros.
remains to find a solution with Barça: free exit or symbolic price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom