• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,775
Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Forest sign Dennis from Watford for £20m and Kouyate on a free, their 13th and 14th signings of the Summer.

It seems really excessive until you realise that they still only have 27 players in their first team squad with those 14 signings.

Reactions: Kav

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Forest sign Dennis from Watford for £20m and Kouyate on a free, their 13th and 14th signings of the Summer.

It seems really excessive until you realise that they still only have 27 players in their first team squad with those 14 signings.
If they go down, they are dusted.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aouar is still talented still 24 there must be reason good clubs not consider him after he reject us in 2020

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
United are so awful now, the little midget won't leave to join them, so Auba has to go instead...

...this is my United will always be the team I hate the most, ****s 🤬

...just refuse to leave too Pierre 🙏

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...guess all we can do is hope now, see what happens.

TornadoTed

Established Member
If they go down, they are dusted.
I disagree, I think they are fine, as I mentioned even with all these signings they still only have 27 players.

They can probably sell their 4-5 most saleable players and make a big chunk of their money back. Big earners like Henderson and Lingard are only there for the season so they will be off the books. They can go back to the Championship with a decent 20 man squad probably better than they got promoted with.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Going to look horrendous for Edu. That’s not even taking account him maybe coming and helping them to a CL spot at our expense.

I do think they will push the deal through.

Crazy the way we basically forced him out the door.

If we’d have kept him until the summer we probably could’ve sold him for some money even if it wasn't 20M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom