• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,672
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I actually think there might be legs in this one.

I wonder if Madrid are happy to let him go and use Tchoumeni/Camavinga instead, they currently have a midfield of Kroos, Modric, Valverde, Casemiro, Tchoumeni, Camavinga, Ceballos (lol) they can afford to let one go, Casemiro is 30 and probably the obvious one to offload and get a decent price for.

Casemiro would also get a massive payday to end his career doing the bare minimum at Utd.
Valverde plays as a winger.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
50 million pounds for 30,5 years old player on huge wages. No resale value. De Jong would have been much better buy as he is so young still.

Surely looks like United tries to instant patch the team again. No project.

Well I can't blame Ten Hag because he needs instant performances to not get sacked soon.

Would be good business from Real, they can likely get another top prospect with that money.
They need someone, not so much for the actual team but to ease the fanbase and bring the belief back, a bit like our disastrous business of getting rid of Giroud for Lacazzete.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...I hope he doesn't go to Chelsea, cause he could make the difference in their battle with us for Top 4...but I hope he doesn't go to United, as I don't want Auba to get mocked in England again.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

...I hope he doesn't go to Chelsea, cause he could make the difference in their battle with us for Top 4...but I hope he doesn't go to United, as I don't want Auba to get mocked in England again.
Can't see Auba going to United with UEL and super crisis. Won't happen. He is 33 years old, he surely wants a chance at UCL.

Also can't see anyone paying 30 million for him. That would be some desperation.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Imagine how much in wages Utd would have to pay to get Auba to go there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom