• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think this is a pretty smart signing. One of the most underrated strikers of the 2010's will happily play wide with no fuss and give his all for his team. Elite mentality, tough and in general an all round useful player to have. I think this could be the signing that secures Milan the Scudetto in all honesty, means they don't have to solely look to Ibra as the leader/winner or even primary striker now that they've got someone like Mandzukic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think man city will try for Halland or Kane next summer they desperately need striker with Aguero is likely leaving and G.Jesus is Brazilian Lacazette

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Ridiculous what Pep gets away with in terms of spending. I honestly don't think he's done better than par since he left Barca in terms of trophies.

The money he's spent Man City should have had a CL trophy by now. That's what they brought him in for.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think man city will try for Halland or Kane next summer they desperately need striker with Aguero is likely leaving and G.Jesus is Brazilian Lacazette

I definitely think they'll go for Haaland, at least imo that would be a good fit. Funnily enough if I had to make a bold prediction I might say that we'll try to sign Gabriel Jesus as a Lacazette replacement. Not based on any evidence, just a hunch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I definitely think they'll go for Haaland, at least imo that would be a good fit. Funnily enough if I had to make a bold prediction I might say that we'll try to sign Gabriel Jesus as a Lacazette replacement. Not based on any evidence, just a hunch.
I like G.Jesus but he not clinical enough front of goal

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I like G.Jesus but he not clinical enough front of goal

Yeah i mean I don't know if he's the ideal Lacazette replacement, I'd prefer Depay personally, i'm just saying it's a deal I could imagine the club going for. City will spend big on a striker, Arteta knows him, Edu probably knows him well, just feels like a deal which could materialise.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

I think this is a pretty smart signing. One of the most underrated strikers of the 2010's will happily play wide with no fuss and give his all for his team. Elite mentality, tough and in general an all round useful player to have. I think this could be the signing that secures Milan the Scudetto in all honesty, means they don't have to solely look to Ibra as the leader/winner or even primary striker now that they've got someone like Mandzukic.
Gazidis returning Milan to former glory while we have Edu getting us Oscar!

Should be interesting to see what they if they win the league. I'd go after Milinkovic Savic, Ødegaard, Tapsoda and a pair of wingers.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Ornstein says Chelsea want Haaland in the summer, which, I mean, just no, nothing about that feels right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom