• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

if you are as good as everyone says you are you had to make it work.
Fabinho is a CB and he played Henderson there too.

Football is about resolving within the resources that you have. If there is no money, and the pandemic continues, we are going to see who the real managers are and who are just wallet managers.

Klopp proved that he could elevate teams with limited budgets a long time ago. It's what made him such a highly regarded manager to begin with.

Took a Mainz club that had never played top-tier football to the Bundesliga, made them a mainstay there with the smallest budget and stadium in the league. Then he moved to a financially struggling Borussia Dortmund club and turned them into back-to-back champions and UCL Runners Up.

Let's not go into the "what have you done for me lately" mode and forget about the guy's resume. The job he's done with Liverpool isn't really a "buy your way to success" story, either, no crazy spending. They made their big purchases like Van Dijk and Alisson by cashing in on Coutinho.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool have alot of money i don't think they need owner backing yet they spent so little last 2 seasons

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Westham desperately want striker they ready to spend 35m for Eduoard according to Scottish sun

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Rice is still perfect player for Chelsea to sign. They lack the strength and player who good in midfield. Now with Lampard gone and stuff i read today Rice won't go to Chelsea he may end up now at utd or man city or even stay in western

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
VfB Suttgart linked to the next talent: 21 year old CF Matthias phaeton from Guingamp in Ligue 2. Scouts describe him as similar to Gladbach's Marcus Thuram who also came from Guingamp and think he might take a similar trajectory. Seems like Balogun to Stuttgart is off the table and this is the alternative.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
F*ck sake the guys a baller. If he’s gone should look at Lee Buchanan.

Looks a talent at Derby.

People still telling me you need experience, experience and more experience but the best run club in the world gets a young guy who's probably just good enough as a BACKUP.

I hate this argument. Stockpile actually talented people and sprinkle a few experienced players in there and you'll be perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom