• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Barca is probably a worse run club than us.

Accounts show Barça owed €126m to 19 club for transfers; must pay €29m for Coutinho.

Barcelona have released their official accounts, and it turns out that they owe €126m to 19 other clubs. The largest sum is the €29m they still owe Liverpool as part of the Philippe Coutinho transfer.

Some of the players Barca owe money for are no longer at the club.

Here's the full list:

*Bordeaux for Malcom — €9,891,000
*Gremio for Arthur — €7,996,000
* Valencia for Neto — €6,500,000
* Liverpool for Philippe Coutinho — €29,254,000
* Ajax for Frenkie de Jong — €16,011,000
* Atletico Madrid for preferential rights — €5,000,000
* Juventus for Matheus Pereira — €3,758,000
* Juventus for Miralem Pjanic — €4,814,000
* Braga for Trincao — €9,630,000
* Villarreal for Denis Suarez — €241,000
* Atletico Mineiro for Emerson — €6,000,000
* Real Valladolid for Jose Arnaiz — €250,000
* Real Betis for Junior Firpo — €9,000,000
* Eibar for Marc Cucurella — €2,420,000
* Las Palmas for Pedri — €1,250,000
* Albacete for Rey Manaj — €2m

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Accounts show Barça owed €126m to 19 club for transfers; must pay €29m for Coutinho.

Yeah I was wondering who we could take off them for a cut price, not many obvious candidates tbh, Ousmane Dembele jumps out cos he's got 1 year left on his deal and he looks like he's got his form back, but it's not exactly a priority position for us right now.

And jesus, imagine still owing money for Denis Suarez, that's bleak.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Why did they sign Griezmann, ok he was quality at Atletico but with obvious financial issues which didnt appear over night they then went and spent £108mil in 2019 on him and by that account have paid that 108mil in full by now.

I get they want on field results but that it awful planning.

Iceman10

Established Member
Barca signing players so they make fans happy there no planning just sign players because fans wants Coutinho Griezmann they looking for names not scouting or what does this player bring to team not to mention the ridiculous wages they gave.

It becomes important for La Liga also because Real Madrid and Barca not signing their galacticos risks them falling way behind a number of PL clubs, Bayern, PSG, etc. Both clubs really are struggling after the prime Messi/Ronaldo era. I think one of them has to sign Mbappe this summer to keep things going, but right now I cannot see either club beating City to the signing if Pep wants him.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It becomes important for La Liga also because Real Madrid and Barca not signing their galacticos risks them falling way behind a number of PL clubs, Bayern, PSG, etc. Both clubs really are struggling after the prime Messi/Ronaldo era. I think one of them has to sign Mbappe this summer to keep things going, but right now I cannot see either club beating City to the signing if Pep wants him.

Have to wonder where Barca get the money to sign Mbappe if again them figures are to be believed, it baffles me how they found the 108mil to pay Atletico in full.

Mbappe has got to be what; £150mil+..? I still dont see Mbappe moving in the summer but if he does its going to take silly money and some outside assistance for Barca to sign him.

Madrid have assets and havent spent much recently so I could see them doing it.

Still have a feeling Mbappe has already agreed to move on a free to Madrid for a massive sign on though.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Alot of Celtic fans happy they getting 10m they say he not even worth 5m
Very hard to judge. When he broke onto the scene he was electric (still is tbf) and looked a real threat going forward. Defensively he had room to improve. I think 15m is about right as his potential is huge.

I wouldnt judge any Celtic player on this seaslnsform this season. Lennon has destroyed them top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom