• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
We should be all over this. We and Bayern are pretty much on the same boat regarding LB with Davies and Tierney.

Surprised the likes of Leicester, City etc aren't in for him though.
Uk teams can't approach him without agreeing a fee. Bayern can sort out a free transfer from Jan 1st. Reading don't want to sell now as chasing promotion

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Nah he started dipping while he was still here
His form was declining, but I think he was mainly disappointed with where we were headed as a club. He was one of the few who gave everything. Guy hated losing.

I think he would have been perfect for what Arteta is trying to build. He should've went to City instead, both for his and our sake.

Guess we'll never know. Guy hasn't lit up Serie A as well.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

His form was declining, but I think he was mainly disappointed with where we were headed as a club. He was one of the few who gave everything. Guy hated losing.

I think he would have been perfect for what Arteta is trying to build. He should've went to City instead, both for his and our sake.

Guess we'll never know. Guy hasn't lit up Serie A as well.
His rapid decline reminds me of Willian. Obviously Alexis at his peak, was twice the player.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
His rapid decline reminds me of Willian. Obviously Alexis at his peak, was twice the player.
Really don't understand what's happening with Willian. Must be a mental thing. I always remember him being fast and very difficult to disposses. But indeed Alexis was at one time the best player in the PL.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

On paper it sounds completely insane that Mustafi would go to the champions of England, but like, all four of their CBs are injured and there are 3 days left in the transfer window...if Arsenal were cunning enough and really pushed Mustafi in their direction there's probably a chance they'd panic and actually take him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Abdou Diallo, Thilo Kehrer, Idrissa Gueye and Leandro Paredes the players mentioned.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Didn't think I'd ever say that when Mbappe was back at Monaco and looked like the most talented player of generations and very humble, but I'd go for Haaland over Mbappe by now any day.

Better character, much better profile and physical striker suited for the PL, slowly outperforming Mbappe and probably even cheaper.

Also, how can he become the undisputed star unless you sell Mane and Salah

Reactions: A_G

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Abdou Diallo, Thilo Kehrer, Idrissa Gueye and Leandro Paredes the players mentioned.

IF Arsenal were to offload e.g. Elneny, Ceballos and maybe Willock while a) Guendouzi doesn't return and b) a young CM like Mangala is signed, I'd not be against adding someone like Gueye with experience and more defensive focus to the fold on a reasonable two year contract as a bit part player for specialized situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom