• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When Wilshere runs into @bingobob on a night out, and he makes a "ten in a row" joke to Jack...

jack-wilshere-image-2-183032779.jpg

Last edited:

Malky

Established Member
Wilshere apparently signing for Rangers
Rangers fans think he'll sign a 'Pay as you Play' deal? There's no chance Wilshere will accept that, unless I'm mistaken he hasn't stepped on a pitch for Westham in a year and hasn't completed a full 90mins in over 2 years :eek:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Might be worth looking at Haller if this happens.

Been smashing it in the cups but not getting a look in right now for league games. Massively underrated player.
He looked really good when I saw him playing for Frankfurt in their EL run, surprised it hasn't worked out for him at West Ham.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He looked really good when I saw him playing for Frankfurt in their EL run, surprised it hasn't worked out for him at West Ham.

He looked good at times last year but think they’re misusing him massively.

Moyes wants an aerial target he can hammer crosses into and although Haller is tall it isn’t his game.

Really great with his feet and bringing others into play rather than a Giroud type target man.

Goonger

I was thinking he might want to try somewhere else next summer with question marks over Pep long term, but didn't realise he would be 30 then, & most clubs won't want to spend big on a 30 year old so not sure where else he would go.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can see him entering into a Pirlo like latter stage of his career but interesting to see how City’s midfield which gets overpowered regularly now manages to cover for him.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can see him entering into a Pirlo like latter stage of his career but interesting to see how City’s midfield which gets overpowered regularly now manages to cover for him.

Yeah he definitely has the passing ability to keep playing CM for the length of that contract

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I was thinking he might want to try somewhere else next summer with question marks over Pep long term, but didn't realise he would be 30 then, & most clubs won't want to spend big on a 30 year old so not sure where else he would go.

Overstayed at a ****e club just like Hazard who moved to Real far too late. De Bruyne will have his PL medals but he'll never get a CL and I guess the likes of Real or Barca are won't come in for him. Maybe if he can reinvent himself as a central midfield strategist, but that's not really his game at all atm.

I'd wager he'll hang around at City for a while and once he realizes what he's done it's going to be similar to Eriksen's move to Inter, who also remained at Tottenham far too long.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Overstayed at a ****e club just like Hazard who moved to Real far too late. De Bruyne will have his PL medals but he'll never get a CL and I guess the likes of Real or Barca are won't come in for him. Maybe if he can reinvent himself as a central midfield strategist, but that's not really his game at all atm.

I'd wager he'll hang around at City for a while and once he realizes what he's done it's going to be similar to Eriksen's move to Inter, who also remained at Tottenham far too long.

I think he’ll age better than Hazard. Eden was great at creating opportunities for himself off the dribble and was probably the second best dribbler in world football at his peak.

His passing though was never his strongest suit and as his physical abilities will deteriorate I think he’ll fall off a cliff ability wise. Also he was consistently the most fouled player in the league so his body has taken some damage.

KdB for me has an incredible range of passing and already drops quite deep for City. You’d need higher motor players next to him but you can see him essentially turning into Bayern-era Xabi Alonso where he pings long balls from one side of the field to another and is a menace from set pieces

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It’s just an L after L for United these days isn’t it.

Who knows maybe if they drop out of CL and we improve we will have a better chance of Sancho next summer lmao

Thats also another 'L' for Barca, contract ends in 2022, massive layout for him and they wont get much back and hes also not really helped them on the pitch either.

Disaster transfer that so far.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
KDB is following the path taken by Silva who could have played for a bigger club but decided to stay in MC. I am particularly happy that KDB is still in England because every game he plays well is like a dagger in Chelsea's fans :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom