• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Norberto Murara Neto

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He's 32, I hope we're not gonna spend any more than £10 million considering we're still gonna be looking for a long term 1st choice keeper given how much we were willing to go for Ramsdale.
Wonder what incentive Neto has to join know he'll never really be #1?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wonder what incentive Neto has to join know he'll never really be #1?

He's essentially swapping his role at Barca for the same one here. We don't even have European football to rotate the keepers. Unless he's being told he's there to compete with Leno and he's a chance to be number.1.

Reactions: A_G

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Anyone watch him at Valencia? Regular starter for them before the Barca move. I know Barca aren't the model of great judgements lately but there must have been a reason they forked out big money for him?

I don't know much about him but you'd like to think he's one who could come in potentially take over from Leno rather than another body for the bench.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Anyone watch him at Valencia? Regular starter for them before the Barca move. I know Barca aren't the model of great judgements lately but there must have been a reason they forked out big money for him?

I don't know much about him but you'd like to think he's one who could come in potentially take over from Leno rather than another body for the bench.

He was good before he went there. Wouldn’t say he was world class but he seemed pretty solid.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom