• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

northern ireland in the lead!!

potterarsenal

HA HA I do actually think you will find it difficult against us at Windsor Park. Don't forget we drew with Spain in the Euro qualifiers.

VCC

Me? I ain't English...

Who knows, you might give them a tough game at home, but I still see England taking all 6 points from you.

potterarsenal

FULL TIME

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY RESULT
From Tallinn:

ESTONIA 0-1 N IRELAND

Healy 45

Estonia: Kaalma, Jaager, Stepanov,
Piiroja, Klavan, Reim, Smirnov,
Kristal, Zelinski, Meelis Rooba, Kink.

N Ireland: Taylor, Baird, Williams,
Craigan, Capaldi, Jones, Whitley,
Sonner, Mulryne, Healy, Smith.

Eastrek

potterarsenal said:
Northern Ireland have finally won after 456372885495793577237823957325230 minutes of football ;D

Seriously though, when was the last time they did win?
Well done to Northern Ireland by the way :D

Arjan

Eastrek said:
potterarsenal said:
Northern Ireland have finally won after 456372885495793577237823957325230 minutes of football ;D

Seriously though, when was the last time they did win?
Well done to Northern Ireland by the way :D

They paid Igors stepanovs to help Northern Ireland win! 8)

First victory in 16 matches

Kaalma, Jaager, Stepanov, Piiroja, Klavan, Reim, Smirnov, Kristal, Zelinski, Meelis Rooba, Kink...........Your boys took ahelluva beating :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom