• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Norway - Switzerland

kel varnsen

Established Member
senderos is playing. 0-0 20 mins into the match.

carew is a bit similar to drogba, so this will be good for senderos. a good work out before the match on sunday...

kel varnsen

Established Member
35 mins, still 0-0. senderos is doing kind of ok, but he is having some problems marking carew.

Baxrus

Senderos did a good match. Carew, scoring 6 goals for Lyon on 4 matches, did not get to any real chances.

Baxrus

I did watch the game aswell, and 0-2 says alot. Senderos and his partner neautralized norways attacking power. But ofcourse, Senderos is young, and lots to learn still.

kel varnsen

Established Member
agnishevchenko said:
huh! but kel said he is having troubles..

he wasn't poor, it just seemed he was a little bit late into a few situations. sometimes he does look a bit indecisive and it takes a few seconds before he decides what to do. i guess that'll get better with more experience, but i think drogba might cause a few problems...

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom