• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

November's Player of the month

Who has been our best player this month?

• Jens Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolo Toure

• Sol Campbell

• Ashley Cole

• Robert Pires

• Gilberto Silva

• Freddie Ljungberg

• Edu

• Thierry Henry

• Dennis Bergkamp

• Ray Parlour

• Kanu

• Pascal Cygan

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikeypete

Bobby Pires for me, he is looking back to his best. 2nd, Cole for that goal against Kiev and his general brit grit.

rachael-8

tough decision this month

ljungberg and pires are back to thier best
bergkamp is a new player after this month
cygan has been brill since the bans started kicking in
cole has been on form
jens has let in just 3 goals this month,2 in the pl and 1 in the cl
campbell has been great
edu has done brill in midfield

but one player has outshone them all
THIERRY HENRY gets my vote

The Mini

So who voted for Kanu along with me? I voted mainly because it's always been for good performances since October, Toure got a few back before because he had improved but Henry has only really been voted for because of his sheer class and goal scoring abilty (which I'm not complaining about), Bobby, Freddie and Cygan have also improved, but Kanu has fitted in perfectly into a difficult role to fill.

Andrew

Sol said:
ExiledInNewcastle said:
Anders Limpar said:
Edu, Toure, Cygan, Ray, Kanu - you all deserve this award!!!

Thats what he said, refering to squad players.

"Edu- you all deserve this award!!!" is how the quote appeared for you to ridicule.

The difference is quite obvious.

For Gods sake grow up or get a life.
There is virtually no difference.

He said Edu, amongst others deserved the award. I disagreed with Edu and said so.

You just have something against Edu from what I can recall. So are you saying that you agree that Toure, Cygan, Ray, Kanu deserved it? But not Edu?

Just accpet that Edu is an Arsenal player and he did well (OK, so he's not Zidane) when he was called upon last month. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean you have to have a swipe at him at any chance.

Back to the subject... there is no doubt Henry should and will get this award.

Guns and Arses

I voted for Ljungberg because he's getting back at his best. He scored 3 goals in 3 games - that's very consistant, and he's popping up everywhere on the field. Keep improving, Freddie!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The poll is now closed.

Results Overview

Thierry is the winner and i believe that he really deserves it. He has not only scored goals for us but created chances too which shows me that he is a team player who wants to work hard for his team. He is not only a world class player but a player that is loyal to his club and supporters.

Congrats Thierry and keep up the good work

Thats Novembers Player of the Month poll out of the way, look out for the MOTM poll for the Leicester game and December's POTM.

thierrys_girl signing off :)

Jinn

Established Member
Indeed. If Henry had not created those chances, then Ljungberg and Pres would not have scored as much.

You wouldn't vote for them then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom