• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's been here 5 mins and is 22? They might not want to be too hasty just because Arteta doesn't like him.
With Tierney and Zinchenko i really don't see how he'll get any min in future. But yeah depend on Tierney this one I'd sell him first if he can't stay fit anymore

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

Look like the deal is happening. Local Marseille outlets have spoken
Watching Nuno play CL this season

5nSODx.gif

blrgooner

Established Member
Now with Tavares if you he not in our plans anymore just try put obligation in his loan.

These straight loans are useless for us he'll comeback next summer even if he did well there we'll still struggle to get 20m from him.
I doubt the buying clubs will agree for an obligation at our market assessment. Option makes no sense from our point of view. This is a young player on low wages whose value is only likely to increase.
Also, We don`t know that he is not in our plans. I think the coach and the club does rate him as a player though he is not ready to start regularly for us.
Both in terms of squad strength and in purely financial terms, only a simple loan makes sense. I am happy we stood firm w.r.t buy option.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That "dry-loan" stuff, is clearly absolute bullshit.

Convinced it isn't a real phrase and that Twitter account just wanted me to get tagged on here with it 🤬
It’s a real term in banking. Not sure how it made it into football.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Knowing Marseille and GFFN, they must be hoping Saliba comes in place of Nuno without anyone noticing it.

benjamin86

Established Member
I'm starting to wonder if Edu and Pablo Longoria (Marseille President) are friends? Longoria took over as President early in 2021 and since then we've loaned them 3 players. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom