• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
e3632cd9d613545433940b22ee461ebb.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I see juve want to get worse defensively.

Juve are playing with wingbacks since Conte was in charges so it make sense only remain if they pay 20M€+. They better not try these loan trick they got load of money.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Damnit, that would be swell :lol:

Provided we do a deal for Leao as well of course. We can’t miss out on Rafa IMO. Especially if we want to be THAT team.

I'm not one to fixate on certain but more on the attributes of players required to elevate us.

But in Rafa Leão's case, I've made an exception :lol: I would be GUTTED if ended up in that abyss of human misery that is Chelsea.

Also, the hope is he wouldn't want to slum it in Manchester & see London as his only viable English destination!

TinFish

We are not selling him. Arteta/Edu didn't even entertain the possibility of inserting a clause whilst on loan at Marseille.

I still think deep down I see a Bale-esque redemption arc for him on the left wing. He has some good raw attributes and I think he is a good player.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

We are not selling him. Arteta/Edu didn't even entertain the possibility of inserting a clause whilst on loan at Marseille.

I still think deep down I see a Bale-esque redemption arc for him on the left wing. He has some good raw attributes and I think he is a good player.

No chance I'm afraid.

Not unless he acquires some of those "Aryan Genetics™️" that are supposedly essential to become a good winger :lol:

TinFish

No chance I'm afraid.

Not unless he acquires some of those "Aryan Genetics™️" that are supposedly essential to become a good winger :lol:
Not essential, I only said these players seem to be lighting up the premier league this season.

Tavares is currently my favourite loan project, even ahead of Patino for me.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Not essential, I only said these players seem to be lighting up the premier league this season.

Tavares is currently my favourite loan project, even ahead of Patino for me.

I understood what you were going for, just couldn't pass up using such a quote :lol:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

I think we didn't insert a clause because they wanted to see how he developed. Thing is inserting a clause doesn't always get you the best deal. Douzi clause was on the low side & they would've likely expected similar with the Nuno one. Without a clause if selling it can go to the open market. If he does well you get a higher price for him.

DuBB

I think we didn't insert a clause because they wanted to see how he developed. Thing is inserting a clause doesn't always get you the best deal. Douzi clause was on the low side & they would've likely expected similar with the Nuno one. Without a clause if selling it can go to the open market. If he does well you get a higher price for him.

My thoughts exactly.

The lack of clause wasn’t because we wanted to keep him, it’s because at that time his value was at its lowest.

Starting 38 games for Marseille at minimum is going to make his value higher at least for them, let alone to any club watching and interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom