• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

FinnGooner

Established Member
Welcome! Have absolutely no clue who this guy is but hopefully he turns out to be a good addition. The profile looks to be ideal: young and quick

ThePortugueseGunner

I've expressed al my doubts and criticism on the "Rumour" topic. Now, there's no use in doing that until the guy actually starts playing, or whatever.

Good luck with the Arsenal shirt, Nuno. I hope you prove me wrong and have a successful spell on the Gunners.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
First advertisement I saw in this thread was related to dogs…

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Hopefully he settles in well. Not quite sure how he's more ready to play premier league football at the same age as Saliba with his only experience in a weaker league than what Saliba has played in but there you go.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
VSXSQlr.png

👀 bit of a red flag for a defender... like Runnerson describing his strengths being with the ball at his feet & overcoming from mistakes

gvGBjeZ.png

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s a Gooner. AM tells me Tierney is injury prone, so this one makes some sense, right? No? Ok.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I won't be cheering for this one unless I'm signing this song:

There is a player who had some dogs
Nuno is his namo
N, U then N, O.
N, U then N, O.
N, U then N, O.
and Nuno was his namo

to the tune of:

oh dear - another one with the tiresome doggy jokes

Top Bottom