• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Welcome Nuno.

Don't have much hope, that he will be a success here, but there isn't a big risk.

Just hope he isn't earning around 80k a week again and we can't sell him due to his high wage if he will fail here.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Benfica fans are celebrating. Can't believe they got 8m for him. What's his wages like?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Welcome to The Arsenal Nuno - learn a bit of defending from Tierney and keep doing your thing going forward and you'll be fine.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If I had sexually abused a dog I would have never have lived it down either ..
Not sure people should knock it until they‘ve tried it.
face
MOD EDIT: USE SPOILERS FFS PEOPLE MIGHT BE EATING

Last edited by a moderator:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is a signing that I'm quite happy with. Very raw but good ability on the ball. I'm not worried about his lack of defensive positioning as Arteta - to his credit - is pretty good at coaching this side of the game so I expect that to improve. As long as he can adequately back-up Tierney, I'm happy.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
If he’s as bad as Benfica fans say this is terrible, even if he’s back up you don’t want bad players. We need to be able to rely on him when we need.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If he’s as bad as Benfica fans say this is terrible, even if he’s back up you don’t want bad players. We need to be able to rely on him when we need.
If he is half as good as most Arsenal fans would hope so, he wouldn't come here to be a backup so early on in his career at the same time we are out of Europe with a reduced number of games we'll have.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Welcome Nuno, before critising him lets see how he goes & give him a chance, Never know, he may be a decent signing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This from the Daily Canon today:

Arsenal agreed a fee of €8m with Benfica plus €2,5m in add-ons across three clauses:
  • Tavares picks up a senior Portugal cap
  • Tavares make a set, but unspecified, number of appearances for Arsenal
  • Arsenal qualify for the Champions League”
Only pick him occasionally and that €2.5m is pretty safe. :lol:

Top Bottom