• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Players like Tavares will always shine in games against teams like Newcastle, where their team has the ball for most of the game, thus giving them room to spam crosses and runs. When you spam those, the odds of eventually getting something right go up.
Still a bargain at 8 million or so, lot of players at double and triple the price can’t even manage that. Pretty harsh judgement of such a young player who will obviously improve in other areas and has lots of physical tools and talent

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Whatever you feel about Tierney vs. Nuno a lot of apologies are owed for the way this signing was talked about when made.

Quality signing that we should've all been very happy with at the time (Ramsdale's, it seems, can be classified this way too!) but that many criticised for the sake of criticising, it seems.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Whatever you feel about Tierney vs. Nuno a lot of apologies are owed for the way this signing was talked about when made.

Quality signing that we should've all been very happy with at the time (Ramsdale's, it seems, can be classified this way too!) but that many criticised for the sake of criticising, it seems.
That Athletic scouting report is even more interesting in hindsight now tbh.

ThePortugueseGunner

Still a bargain at 8 million or so, lot of players at double and triple the price can’t even manage that. Pretty harsh judgement of such a young player who will obviously improve in other areas and has lots of physical tools and talent
Sure. You definitely have a point.

I was just saying I don't think he justifies all this hype. Has a lot to improve.

And the reason why he was such a bargain has mostly to do with disciplinary reasons. Trust me, I know.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Sure. You definitely have a point.

I was just saying I don't think he justifies all this hype. Has a lot to improve.

And the reason why he was such a bargain has mostly to do with disciplinary reasons. Trust me, I know.
We got to remember young players may have issues sometimes they grow out of them usually no one is a fully formed person in early 20s. I enjoy his style of play and think he has a big ceiling, but yes he does need improvement and people should probably hold off on overhyping him

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Oh yeah forgot about that. He’s lucky that happened in the early 2000s.
I haven't actually revisited it seriously to see what was going on... Obviously he was acquitted so presumably (hopefully) he was innocent. Not a great look being nicknamed The Rapist though

Mudi

Second goal def his fault. He has those slappy passes putting our defense quite under pressure. Don't want to see this guy except against relegation teams

Gervais

Established Member
He’s obviously got some quality going forward but he’s quite a poor defender. Lost count at the amount of times he’s given the ball away in stupid areas this season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta want to make this guy happen so he can say he brought through a young player instead of playing the superior left back

Top Bottom