• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

Aevi

Hale End FC
Having seen how Arteta talked about Smith Rowe's loan spell, it's clear he views loans as an opportunity to grow mentally with the trial of being a bigger fish in a smaller pond. Provides minutes, pressure, a need to adapt to a new environment. Having seen Tavares' character, this seems like the intention.

bastun

Player:Saka
Hahahah he told reporter he wanted a option to buy the OM loan deal. Sounds like someone else has fallen off the Mik ship.
Hopefully this gimp has a great season in the farmers league so we can sell him for at least 20 mil and fulfill his desire to leave.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Having seen how Arteta talked about Smith Rowe's loan spell, it's clear he views loans as an opportunity to grow mentally with the trial of being a bigger fish in a smaller pond. Provides minutes, pressure, a need to adapt to a new environment. Having seen Tavares' character, this seems like the intention.

He got the boot man stop it :lol:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Hahahah he told reporter he wanted a option to buy the OM loan deal. Sounds like someone else has fallen off the Mik ship.

He can talk tough all he likes, but if he does really well and Arsenal change their tune he will come back, get on one knee and kiss Arteta's ring like the rest.

These guys are all cuckss at the end of the day and I hate to sound like the typical Arteta supremecist but he needs to keep his head down and just play his ball.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Watching him against PSG and he doesn’t look out of his depth tbh, also just had a foot race with Mbappe and I think he’s faster :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Watching him against PSG and he doesn’t look out of his depth tbh, also just had a foot race with Mbappe and I think he’s faster :lol:
He's talented, he's just very young and clearly a bit emotional as he got really wound up being subbed for being terrible. I think he has the physical tools to make it here as ZInchenko's backup but I question whether he's got the tactical nous at this stage to replicate the intricacies of what we ask for from that position.

DuBB

Came off the bench and scored a great goal.

But the person he came on for scored a better one... Kolasinac!

This should be a sign that playing wingback in Ligue 1 means you're free of any responsibility LOL

Hopefully all this scoring raises his price higher and higher as I don't think he'll make it at Arsenal with the way we play, unless he's converted into a pure winger

DuBB

We should've tried him as a winger. Could've saved us some money.

Long shot, but since he's pretty two-footed I'd love to see what Arteta thinks of him as a right-winger as Saka rotation/backup.

Ultimately I think this loan move was a value-boosting mission and its working, but if he does stay I'm pretty sure it's not going to be as a LB

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We should've tried him as a winger. Could've saved us some money.
Instead of who? Martinelli? Saka?

Tavares is ideal for wing back role, in a side that dominates most games were his mistakes aren't costly.

35 year old Payet and that guy Under who was useless at Leicester had a field day in that game tonight. Tells you all you need to know.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Another good thing about the WC is it gave us a break from all this Prem snobbery. Yuck.

Top Bottom