• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Welcome Nuno. He'll wear N.20 yeah mustafi old number lol.

Hopefully he develop and give Tierney a really good competition for LB. Also no wierd stuff of pitch 😅

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Manager Mikel Arteta said: “We welcome Nuno to the club. He is a young player with great promise who has developed very well with Benfica in recent seasons and has also shown his quality by being part of Portugal Under-21s. Nuno’s arrival will give the squad extra strength and options in defence, particularly with this energy on the left side of the pitch. We look forward to Nuno’s arrival soon, his integration into the Arsenal family and playing in front of our fantastic supporters

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
"I am fast, I am good at shooting with my right foot, but I'm left-footed," Tavares told Arsenal.com. "I can dribble, improvising. That's my qualities, my technique. I have more qualities and I will find more in this club.

"I'm so excited because it is a big club and for me as a young guy, it is a pleasure to be here," he added.

"When I finished the season my agent told me that Arsenal were interested in me. In the first instance I was very happy and after this I dreamed about it, and [spoke about it] with my mum. I was so excited to be here, and now I'm here I'm so happy.

"Mikel and Edu helped me so much. They speak with me every time, and call me and I feel people want me here. I like that because I need this power and I'm so grateful for this

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not sure this is the sort of signing you put "The Arsenal", on the tweet for though...good luck too him.

Calling Emile "The Smith", has killed me 🤣

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We badly needed another left back and we've got one. As long as he can fill in to a good standard whenever Tierney is out then that's all we need.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom