• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Nah it got slightly claustrophobic on here when Arteta’s Arsenal was ripping through the dregs of the Prem.

When Arsenal started losing I see accounts I’ve not seen in a year or even knew existed come out on some “I told you so sh*t”. It’s the same.
I’d argue there’s been more said and from more people since we missed 4th. The inners don’t have the stamina to go on and on despite there being no new information imo.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’d argue there’s been more said and from more people since we missed 4th. The inners don’t have the stamina to go on and on despite there being no new information imo.
It feels that way, but a lot of the guys cussing now have been shamelessly playing both sides too.

They were the same guys blowing up my mentions when Arsenal were winning or everytime ESR scored or something, it's the same I promise :lol:

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
It feels that way, but a lot of the guys cussing now have been shamelessly playing both sides too.

They were the same guys blowing up my mentions when Arsenal were winning or everytime ESR scored or something, it's the same I promise :lol:
Getting troll mentions when we’re winning makes you biased tbh. I’m fair and balanced, I don’t get any mentions either way as I’m not a celebrity like yourself :lol:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Nah it got slightly claustrophobic on here when Arteta’s Arsenal was ripping through the dregs of the Prem.

When Arsenal started losing I see accounts I’ve not seen in a year or even knew existed come out on some “I told you so sh*t”. It’s the same.
It's the same for outers as well though. Many (not all) accounts went off during the post auba to 3 losses period.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Arsenal fans are only divided online. The trolls on AM and the bots on twitter. The bots on twitter are at least amusing. Everywhere else is mostly positive about the direction.

Lol. Guesses the bloke from 4000 miles away who doesn’t go to any games.

Spot on. Outers maybe in the minority but next season being meh again will convert more heathens.

Well, aren't you just adorable? 😘

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

People did point out that it seemed like Xhaka was focusing on coaching Tavares through the game. I guess this is as good a confirmation as any.
This is interesting as iirc, right after the game, Xhaka had a disagreement with Gabriel for being too harsh on Nuno. That's nice by Xhaka. It's the sort of guidance Henry, Bergkamp, Cesc and David Luiz gave younger players. I really hope Nuno can kick on and stay. On his game, he's a joy to watch

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He chose him from a list of names for that position, he signed him, his player. He may not be a player he's emotionally invested in, or one he has to carry the blame for publicly, but he is nevertheless his player. I'm sorry if that destroys your theory that Arteta never treats his players badly, but that can not be helped.
With Arteta, some players are more equal (his players) than others. He does what he wants.

tcahill

We should be making more signings like Tavares.

Cheap, young with some positive qualities and a good attitude.

We need to sell them quickly if it's clear they aren't good enough though, which looks to be the case for Tavares. Under our old management he'd still be at the club 4 years later.

Haphazard

We should be making more signings like Tavares.

Cheap, young with some positive qualities and a good attitude.

We need to sell them quickly if it's clear they aren't good enough though, which looks to be the case for Tavares. Under our old management he'd still be at the club 4 years later.
No we should focus on buying good players not take multiple punts at players with 'some positive qualities' that cost us points which end up hurting us at the season end.

It's funny the talk about old management considering Arteta wanted to give a contract extension to Mustafi, literally begged Xhaka to stay and did not sell Lacazette when given the chance. His talent ID and squad management is absolutely horrendous.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This is interesting as iirc, right after the game, Xhaka had a disagreement with Gabriel for being too harsh on Nuno. That's nice by Xhaka. It's the sort of guidance Henry, Bergkamp, Cesc and David Luiz gave younger players. I really hope Nuno can kick on and stay. On his game, he's a joy to watch
Wasn't Henry known for being really harsh on the young players and making them nervous?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom