• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really good that the moment at 1st half when he got through 3 Leicester plsyers was special there still questions marks positioning wise but we have very good backup and potential starter if Tierney don't turn around

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's the kind of guy you'd love to see unlocked as the team gets more mature and hopefully the patterns of play improve. I think Conte would love him. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel he will be Eboue's regen, needs to add some humour though.

As I said...still feel Kieran is our most rounded fullback, but the extreme strengths that Tomi and Nuno add, could be better for the team.

Sad, but let's hope Tesco are hiring near him.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Played well today, I was a bit worried about him getting exposed defensively but I thought it was a 7.5 or maybe slightly higher performance.

He obviously has his flaws at this stage of his development but he has a massive upside.

I don't see him seriously challenging KT in the near future, but we have to be realistic, KT is fairly injury prone. Tavares is going to get a decent amount of game time to develop because of that.

mpower2540

Played well today, I was a bit worried about him getting exposed defensively but I thought it was a 7.5 or maybe slightly higher performance.

He obviously has his flaws at this stage of his development but he has a massive upside.

I don't see him seriously challenging KT in the near future, but we have to be realistic, KT is fairly injury prone. Tavares is going to get a decent amount of game time to develop because of that.
I mean, he already is tbh. His passing, dynamism is already at least at any level I’ve seen from Tierney so far.

This can only help spur Tierney to play better to win his place back but Tavares shouldn’t be moved to accommodate Tierney right now for me.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I guess Tierney will work better for now in games where we park the bus (which is most of the time anyway), but if we ever start playing football again, Tierney should be a backup for Tavares

Henry boi

So dynamic which makes our game improve too, with kieren we are forced to play crosses somehow. I think he contributes a lot to us playing well

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You know the saddest thing about this! Tierney’s been poor all season and Nuno only got his chance because KT got injured.

That’s Arteta in a nutshell he really plays favourites out here.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I believe KT remains top dog and becomes future captain tbh, but in an ideal world all our positions in the team would be like this. We could have really done with Tavares at points last season. Fun to watch anyways.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I believe KT remains top dog and becomes future captain tbh, but in an ideal world all our positions in the team would be like this. We could have really done with Tavares at points last season. Fun to watch anyways.
That’s the biggest thing about Tavares to me, he’s just fun to watch. The pace, his right foot, the dribbling, step over etc that’s the kind of stuff that wins people over.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom