• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly and @BigPoppaPump having clandestine meetings to decide which highly rated and popular players they are going to start the next agenda against. Tierney, Emile Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Patino... No one's safe. They're iconoclasts, shameful behaviour. Or is it visionary???!
Revisit this post in half a season and you’ll see that we are visionaries/were only joking.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is not a defender.....great athlete. knows absolutely nothing about defending

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Starting to like this signing actually. Not of required quality to win us CL or even getting top4. But should do job against most teams and coming of bench against tired opposition. Has a lot of power!
He is young too, so hopefully he will develop as he gains more experience.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Take it in properly as your favourite short sleeve LB could never.

Lad will get KT stacking shelves in a Tesco near you.

:drool:
Nice attacking performance from Nuno T by the look of it. He's an interesting prospect for sure. Not 100% convinced yet but he should get game time behind Tierney and hopefully he matures with it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Take it in properly as your favourite short sleeve LB could never.

Lad will get KT stacking shelves in a Tesco near you.

:drool:
From the Tavares transfer thread:
Downgrading from Kolasinac and spending 10m in doing so.

Are we actually trying to build a relegation team? I guess it’s going to be a dogfight down there this season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

From the Tavares transfer thread:

Nah I wasn’t happy with our transfer business in general as it was a 2/10 window especially as there were better players available but I’ll back Tavares and Ben White as people seem to think I’ve got an agenda.

drippin

Nah I wasn’t happy with our transfer business in general as it was a 2/10 window especially as there were better players available but I’ll back Tavares and Ben White as people seem to think I’ve got an agenda.
Yeah, but you thought Tavares is worse than Kola, who is like a mule technically compared to Tavares, while Tavares is faster and seems strong too.

Now after a some minutes played you think he is better than Tierney overall?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, but you thought Tavares is worse than Kola, who is like a mule technically compared to Tavares, while Tavares is faster and seems strong too.

Now after a some minutes played you think he is better than Tierney overall?

Kola was actually quite good going forward tbf but defensively mediocre. Tavares still needs to prove himself but I can make a proper judgement at the end of the season. I’ve seen the light with KT tho.

Imagine being so petty and looking through old post 🤣 still hurt I see.

drippin

Kola was actually quite good going forward tbf but defensively mediocre. Tavares still needs to prove himself but I can make a proper judgement at the end of the season. I’ve seen the light with KT tho.

Imagine being so petty and looking through old post 🤣 still hurt I see.
Yeah, but Tavares is clearly more technical while also being good going forward.

Anyway, you're someone who calls others worst posters of the forum, so I'm just showing you the mirror.

I have no reason to be hurt as you got served in our last argument too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, but Tavares is clearly more technical while also being good going forward.

Anyway, you're someone who calls others worst posters of the forum, so I'm just showing you the mirror.

I have no reason to be hurt as you got served in our last argument too.

headie-one-rv.gif

Served 😂 I really hurt your feelings but I thought people from Finland were usually happy? Lad has been researching to find any old posts from me or even @GDeep™ I noticed.

I could easily find a Mari, Willian, Cedric etc major disasterclass from you but I don’t have time to waste with a bottom of the barrel poster like you.

;)

ragnarock

headie-one-rv.gif

Served 😂 I really hurt your feelings but I thought people from Finland were usually happy? Lad has been researching to find any old posts from me or even @GDeep™ I noticed.

I could easily find a Mari, Willian, Cedric etc major disasterclass from you but I don’t have time to waste with a bottom of the barrel poster like you.

;)
Never met or seen a happy Finish person. Except when Conan went there.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom