• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Reminds me so much of Benjamin Mendy.
You’re probably taking the piss but you low-key on to something. :lol:

Monaco Mendy was wavy, loads of athleticism and his delivery into the box was sensational. That’s pretty much all Nuno.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

headie-one-rv.gif

Served 😂 I really hurt your feelings but I thought people from Finland were usually happy? Lad has been researching to find any old posts from me or even @GDeep™ I noticed.

I could easily find a Mari, Willian, Cedric etc major disasterclass from you but I don’t have time to waste with a bottom of the barrel poster like you.

;)
Yeah, you won't because then you would find out you just couldn't understand what I said in total about those players and the situation we got them. But that is usual here.

Willian I was wrong about as he couldn't perform at all, and have said it before. No problem. We were able to get rid of him as he is a good guy.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Hasnt played against any kind of real opposition yet so i will not give this perv virtual blowjobs yet.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, you won't because then you would find out you just couldn't understand what I said in total about those players and the situation we got them. But that is usual here.

Willian I was wrong about as he couldn't perform at all, and have said it before. No problem. We were able to get rid of him as he is a good guy.

🤣🤣

Top post as per

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hasnt played against any kind of real opposition yet so i will not give this perv virtual blowjobs yet.
Yeah, apparently he was about as good as Cedric against top opponent Wimbledon, so he must be better than Tierney already according to Troopz.

Zaza

Has all the physical tools but decision-making is poor. Hopefully he improves on that as he gets older.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Once again, I can't tell if people are joking or if they really do think he is better than Tierney.

If you do think he is better than Kieran, using a match against ****ing AFC Wimbledon ain't exactly proving anything :lol:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Once again, I can't tell if people are joking or if they really do think he is better than Tierney.

If you do think he is better than Kieran, using a match against ****ing AFC Wimbledon ain't exactly proving anything :lol:
He is better at some things for sure, once Tierney pisses me off with his passing and hoofing the ball I kind of wish to see Tavares, but it's hard to say long term what's best before we see more of him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really impressed with his goal and the cross he put in yesterday with Portugal yes its against nothing team but its clear this guy is so talented going forward.

People shouldn't expect him starting ahead of Tierney his positioning and defending still very questionable and need to improve until he does that he'll put Tierney in massive trouble

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They did him a bit dirty on his wiki pic...

Nuno_Tavares_2019.png

...has a bit of a glazed over look, like he doesn't know what the **** is going on.

Reminds me a bit of my boy Shorty from Scary Movie...

iquc608i3n331.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Where did you see him defending? Is that just a generic response for an attacking FB we usually get?
Watch him against Westbrom in cup alot of thier wide players run behind him and he unaware the good news he does seem improve that everytime he playing now

GLITCH

I think his crossing is better than Tierney's, but I can't jugde him on much else because he hasn't really been challenged. He's still quite raw, but I think he's an interesting player.

blaze_of_glory

They did him a bit dirty on his wiki pic...

Nuno_Tavares_2019.png

...has a bit of a glazed over look, like he doesn't know what the **** is going on.

Reminds me a bit of my boy Shorty from Scary Movie...

iquc608i3n331.jpg
I'm in that movie! They shot the outdoor school scenes at an old high school in my town and a bunch of friends and I got work as extras. I'm in the crowd of shocked onlookers when the guy jumps to his death off the roof, rocking frosted blonde tips in true 1999 style.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I'm in that movie! They shot the outdoor school scenes at an old high school in my town and a bunch of friends and I got work as extras. I'm in the crowd of shocked onlookers when the guy jumps to his death off the roof, rocking frosted blonde tips in true 1999 style.

How old are you, bro?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Very good today. More technical ability than Tierney but probably a bit worse at defending.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom