• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

mpower2540

I love this guy. Defensively really solid again, flair, the recovery speed to get back at Wilson. Genuinely our most dangerous moments tend to involve him in some way.

Credit to Mikel for sticking with him too

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Tavares plays football like a real life Fifa Pro Clubs member. You know those dons who create a 5 ft 3 pace merchant with a pink Afro and doesn’t know when to pass. Yep, that’s Tavares, but I mean that in a good way. He really is an individual and I love it. My MOTM.
Only saw the second half, but MOTM (well half) for me as well. Bit dodgy defensively at times but so assured on the ball, looks like he's technically got it, with the smarts to pick a pass and a bit of chaos and physicality at times as well. Loving what I'm seeing from Tavares

mirrorstares

New CR7 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Slightly improved from another diabolical performance on the second half, but required Saka carrying the whole team like he did last season and a tired Newcastle on their 2nd match of learning how to play a more intense game.

I can fully understand why people is loving it, we really have nothing else on display. With the intelligence on our football virtually gone, we can't help but start worshipping brainless physicality.

LittleMo

To be honest, I thought he was really poor today. First half he was hitting everything to Newcastle players or out of play, and he let bloody Wilson run and cross in really easily.

He was a bit better second half, nice assist but it still was basically a nicely weighted 2 yard pass, and some good attacking play but honestly, nearly everything Newcastle did coming down the left was going unchallenged.

Defensively might as well not have been there but fortunately Newcastle were mainly sitting back and pretty awful, so they didn’t capitalise on it.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
New CR7 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Slightly improved from another diabolical performance on the second half, but required Saka carrying the whole team like he did last season and a tired Newcastle on their 2nd match of learning how to play a more intense game.

I can fully understand why people is loving it, we really have nothing else on display. With the intelligence on our football virtually gone, we can't help but start worshipping brainless physicality.
I guess when AM's intelligence starts dropping we will start worshipping your brainless posts.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good response after Liverpool game and that shows the player care and want to get things right again even if against poor opponent but it's important

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
He's like Forrest Gump. Keeps running all day long. Needs to fix decision making though. But good assist and performance today.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Ridiculous shooting, safer in possession, superb pass for the Saka goal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Many, many wayward shots aside...thought he was our best player today.

Attacking wise he was great, but even defensively...I don't think Tierney would have caught Wilson at 1-0, his speed is so useful.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Does Tierney’s a job bit better than he does in an attacking sense, unlike the latter he’s a genuine attacking outlet.

People will talk up his physical attributes as a way to marginalise what he brings, but I don’t think his technique can be questioned when he’s dribbling the way he does, with both feet too.

Those pot shots he takes when he’s in the final third is probably why he’s a left back instead of a forward.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom