• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
On the small glimpses we've seen of him I find him such an entertaining player to watch. Got to reward him by keeping him in the side next week.

mpower2540

He’s so exciting to watch. Bombed past ESR all night without breaking a sweat. Tierney would’ve looked like he’d ran a marathon. The pass into Auba for the third goal too beautiful.

Probably gonna have some absolute stinkers for us he’s so raw but wow loved him tonight

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Amazing game today if I'm him i won't be happy if i get dropped next game. Tierney need to up his performance.

Always great have competition keep it up Nuno

Tom349

This is how a full back is supposed to play. Bombing up and down the wing all day like its a walk in the park, Tierney wouldn't have lasted to half time doing the same thing.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I would start him next week, he was good defending and going foward. Added so much. Tierney has been poor this season, could do with a spell on the bench.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
This is how a full back is supposed to play. Bombing up and down the wing all day like its a walk in the park, Tierney wouldn't have lasted to half time doing the same thing.
Problem with Tierney this season is he keeps making runs too early to the point where he is marked.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That was impressive.

Chemistry wise, our team works better with a fullback as good as him going forward.

Kieran is a really good defender, isn't bad going forward either but Nuno is definitely better....and with Tomi as the defensive fullback on the other side...

Not sure what we are gonna do here, nice having 2 good leftbacks though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

One of the best athletes I’ve ever seen for Arsenal tbh. He didn’t even look tired and he made some ridiculous forward runs.

There was one moment where he stopped the ball, did some step overs, best his defender easily and then picked out a man with his cross. That’s a proper attacking fullback, not just someone that can overlap well like Kola and Tierney, but someone that can actually do everything that you’d want a winger to do.

Still feel like this will all end in tears though. :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
yep a breath of fresh air... been waiting for a fullback like this again for years 😭

the defending aspect can easily be refined over time... his engine, tangibles & the way he effortlessly takes pressure off the midfield is brilliant

he is every word of his first interview 💯 💯 💯

I am fast, I am good at shooting with my right foot, but I'm left-footed. I can dribble, improvising. That's my qualities, my technique.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's worked on his defending even though he wasn't really tested and just needs to cut out some needless moves. Going forward, he gave ESR an option and created space for others. It was so good to see and is how our flanks should operate and is do easy on the eye.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Maybe its just that the Macho man has more of a 'ting' for young black dudes 😜
Got called a chocolate lover for suggesting early on that Tavares is perhaps better going forward than Tierney.

AM will miss me when I’m gone I’m swear, this type of analysis and insight isn’t everyday and I just get shat on in public for my efforts.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom