• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You’re using the forum search function to try and discredit my guys? You’ve already lost. #RentFree

He’s obsessed, not even sure why since I’m a nice guy.

:lol:

Plus he’s already quoted that post a few weeks ago and I addressed what I meant.

B3659D66-5FA9-43F4-80A9-9813559B5F3D.jpeg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He’s obsessed, not even sure why since I’m a nice guy.

Plus he’s already quoted that post a few weeks ago and I addressed what I meant.

View attachment 4852
I responded to Trilly claiming you guys to be visionaries on this matter, and had intuition that both of you have flip flopped, and was right.

I had responded on the earlier page two times, so it has nothing to do with being obsessed about you. You're not that important eventhough clearly think so.

It's funny how many here can't own what they have said, and act like know-it-alls.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I responded to Trilly claiming you guys to be visionaries on this matter, and had intuition that both of you have flip flopped, and was right.

I had responded on the earlier page two times, so it has nothing to do with being obsessed about you. You're not that important eventhough clearly think so.

It's funny how many here can't own what they have said, and act like know-it-alls.

I didn’t say anything wrong about Kolasinac tho. He was very good as an attacking fullback, Tavares still has everything to prove but I like what I see. Also, I must be very important to you as you took time to search through old posts.

My guy don’t take this stuff too seriously, it’s just banter.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I didn’t say anything wrong about Kolasinac tho. He was very good as an attacking fullback, Tavares still has everything to prove but I like what I see. Also, I must be very important to you as you took time to search through old posts.

My guy don’t take this stuff too seriously, it’s just banter.
You said he is worse than Kola and cost 10 million for nothing, and that he is relegation team material.

It took me about 5 minutes to search and post those.

I find it funny, and have laughed here, so you don't have to worry about me taking it seriously. It's banter, just like you say.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You said he is worse than Kola and cost 10 million for nothing.

It took me about 5 minutes to search and post those.

I find it funny, and have laughed here, so you don't have to worry about me taking it seriously.

You’re an absolute brick. I’ve already explained my reasons for why I rated Kolasinac in an attacking sense but not defensively. Has Tavares proved anything yet? No.

That’s all I’m going to say on this matter, so stop stalking me as it’s getting creepy.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Yeah, people saying he is better than Tierney, but he has mostly played against Wimbledon and Aston Villa who had 0 shots and 0.00 xG in the first half.

Tierney can play a CB in 3 atb, and is mostly a solid LB defensively.

Tavares still has a lot to prove, and we can't know if he can be consistent in his performances yet. Good start though.

Yeah spot on, you need way more time to judge players properly. Last season Tierney was consistently one of our best and with versatility as well as you've said. He's definitely had a dip of form and I'm pleased for Tavares. It's clear he's a top athlete and also has some decent attacking tools. His decision making and defensive positioning are areas to work on, but I hope he retains his place now against Leeds. Competition is only a good thing.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I'm kinda waiting to see why Porto fans completely shat on the guy tbh. I am pretty sure we have an Arsenal/Porto fan on here who confirmed this guy was garbage as well, but I might have imagined that.

There's a reason he's not really threatening Tierney like that, but I haven't seen it yet.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm kinda waiting to see why Porto fans completely shat on the guy tbh. I am pretty sure we have an Arsenal/Porto fan on here who confirmed this guy was garbage as well, but I might have imagined that.

There's a reason he's not really threatening Tierney like that, but I haven't seen it yet.
It was Benfica fans, I remember reading them talking sh*t on reddit.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Could he have a Bale-esque transformation from left back into left wing?

His physical traits are ridiculous. Arteta should at least explore the option of playing him further forward from time to time, even though we don’t nominally play a left footed player as the left forward.

His crossing is on the money too each time… got all the variations as opposed to Tierney who is a decent crosser himself, albeit seems to just smash it across the front of the goal rather than picking someone out.

Wryer

We probably have 'space' for Tavares because Tomi is on the other side making up a false back 3 (for the record, I'm gonna claim this term as mine).

But this guy's raw attacking talent is quite something. I don't know if we have the set up to bring the best out of him, however. Arteta and co tend to fall back on conservatism when the going gets tough.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Think you'll see battlelines being drawn along the pro and anti Pepe lines with Tavares if he gets a prolonged period in the starting eleven.

Some will like him because he's exciting and has a real uncoached and raw vibe to him, along with his physical attributes.

Others will have him down as brain dead and an athlete not a footballer, after he's made a few high profile mistakes.

It'll be interesting to see how he develops. Definitely one to watch.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Think you'll see battlelines being drawn along the pro and anti Pepe lines with Tavares if he gets a prolonged period in the starting eleven.

Some will like him because he's exciting and has a real uncoached and raw vibe to him, along with his physical attributes.

Others will have him down as brain dead and an athlete not a footballer, after he's made a few high profile mistakes.

Definitely get the comparison, they both have that slightly unpredictable edge that can be spectacular or end down an alley.

Obviously Tavares is much younger and should have the capacity to improve. I actually think that Pepe is much more refined now than when he first joined as well. He works a lot harder out of possession and seems to give the ball away less.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

This is where I think it will go; some raw talent and ability in an attacking sense. But will have some shockers defensively.

Top Bottom