• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Joel Lopez is at least as good as Tavares. We have this weird aversion to promoting from within and it’s led to some baffling transfers lately

Very unrealistic take, honestly. Joel López hasn't even looked good for U23 level...

Nuno is considered one of the most talented young LBs in the game. This is exactly the kind of profile of signing we should've been looking at and we did it. Nice work.

SK Lation

Very unrealistic take, honestly. Joel López hasn't even looked good for U23 level...

Nuno is considered one of the most talented young LBs in the game. This is exactly the kind of profile of signing we should've been looking at and we did it. Nice work.
Considered one of the most talented young LBs? Sure, that's why Benfica gifts him to us and why he hasn't been first choice on his position in their team.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Considered one of the most talented young LBs? Sure, that's why Benfica gifts him to us and why he hasn't been first choice on his position in their team.

He's been on the scouting radar of many teams for a long time and those of us who follow young talents know who he is. Yes, he is considered one of the most talented young LBs in Europe. We all know the market is different now, especially for teams from countries like mine and Portugal selling young players.

SK Lation

He's been on the scouting radar of many teams for a long time and those of us who follow young talents know who he is. Yes, he is considered one of the most talented young LBs in Europe. We all know the market is different now, especially for teams from countries like mine and Portugal selling young players.
Yeah, I know who he is as well as I always have Benficas, Portos and Sportings young players on my radar because those clubs are elite when it comes to making superstars out of nowhere.
And no, he is far from being one of the most talented young LBs in Europe. Benfica doesn't sell "one of the most talented young LBs" for 8 - 15 Mio. Covid market or not. Benfica supporters wouldn't be happy to sell a player for those peanuts if he'd be anywhere near your valuation as well. Dog shagger or not.

WiscoGooner8

I don’t know why it takes Arsenal so long to do everything involving players. Stop monitoring players and thinking about preparing a pre-offer and just get players in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom