October's Player of the month Poll

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by thierrys_girl, Oct 31, 2003.

?

Who was the best gunner this month?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2003.
  1. Lehmann

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cole

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Campbell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Toure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lauren

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pires

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Vieira

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Edu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Henry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Parlour

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thierrys_girl

thierrys_girl New Member

Who was the Player of the Month?

This is the big poll of the month, last month us gooners voted for Kolo Toure but have you noticed something special about another amazing gunner in the last month.

Make sure you think about all the performances of the month and take time to decide who is YOUR PLAYER OF THE MONTH.

Make sure your vote is in before Thursday 6th of November and make sure you leave a reason to why you voted for a particular player.

2. Phillips

Phillips New Member

toure gets my vote because he's been playing great all this yr and has impressed me again this month with some good plays and defence

3. Rupert

Rupert New Member

Edu I think, hes reaching good form and those two goals have really helped him gain some confidance

4. Archie The Leper

Archie The Leper New Member

Still Toure, no one has impressed me as much as him

5. karmakhazee

karmakhazee New Member

Theirry Henry for me. He's scored some important goals and has looked good, sometimes playing up front on his own.

If I could have 2 votes, I'd choose Kolo Toure too. Enthusiastic as ever, and getting better with each game.

6. satan_beckham

satan_beckham New Member

edu surely,he inspired the win against liverpool creating one and scoring the other,and dont forget he also scored against chelsea.

7. SydneyGunnerFan

SydneyGunnerFan New Member

i picked toure because he has had a great start to the season and his form has been getting better and better keep it up mate

8. beaney

beaney New Member Trusted

edu for me, hes been given a chance and in my opinion hes taken it well.

was close between him and toure, but edu wins for me cos he normally sits on the bench and its all about taking your chances when given them and thats what hes done.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Henry - scoring our goals.

And goals win you games.

10. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

Henry - he's been carrying the team.

11. XxGoonaStuxX

XxGoonaStuxX New Member

For me its Henry. Doubtless to say however that Toure has been playing GREAT and Edu is getting better, might even challenge GIlberto for his spot in the first team soon. Who knows....

12. Exiled In Newcastle

Exiled In Newcastle New Member

Kolo - nuff said.

13. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

Like Exile, I too think Kolo

14. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

best player we got.
    does a lot of work and scores goals when all his fellow strike partners are out of form.

15. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

very tough between toure and henry. henry's been doing the work upfront while toure has been working hard at the back, so i don't really know. i voted henry because he's getting our goals, but there is little between them.

16. arsenal4life

arsenal4life New Member

our main shortage is in the defense
    Toure makes us more stronger
    and more harder to break

Henry is Henry
    no comments on his performance

but Toure repairs our defect

17. kajej

kajej New Member

Our central deffenders have been in top form lately but Campbell has been overshadowed by Toure's emergence.. my pick is Cambell for being consistant and for a quick recovery from his father's death

18. A.Hussain

A.Hussain New Member

titi the one man machine 8) :twisted:

19. sienna

sienna Member

Toure and Henry have been outstanding for us but I'll pick Toure. He has been a revelation for us; improving in every match he's played and forming a good partnership with Campbell. Works hard, has been solid and has tons of energy and enthusism.

20. seanconvey66

seanconvey66 New Member

Edu hes been firing this month. His only bad game was against Kiev where he was subbed off apart from that been playing great! A couple of goals, mom against Rotherham (i know only rotherham!) but hes had his best month for the club so deserves to be Playr of the month

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.