• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

October's Player of the month Poll

Who was the best gunner this month?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Campbell

• Toure

• Lauren

• Pires

• Vieira

• Edu

• Henry

• Parlour

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Who was the Player of the Month?

This is the big poll of the month, last month us gooners voted for Kolo Toure but have you noticed something special about another amazing gunner in the last month.

Make sure you think about all the performances of the month and take time to decide who is YOUR PLAYER OF THE MONTH.

Make sure your vote is in before Thursday 6th of November and make sure you leave a reason to why you voted for a particular player.

Phillips

toure gets my vote because he's been playing great all this yr and has impressed me again this month with some good plays and defence

Rupert

Edu I think, hes reaching good form and those two goals have really helped him gain some confidance

karmakhazee

Theirry Henry for me. He's scored some important goals and has looked good, sometimes playing up front on his own.

If I could have 2 votes, I'd choose Kolo Toure too. Enthusiastic as ever, and getting better with each game.

satan_beckham

edu surely,he inspired the win against liverpool creating one and scoring the other,and dont forget he also scored against chelsea.

beaney

edu for me, hes been given a chance and in my opinion hes taken it well.

was close between him and toure, but edu wins for me cos he normally sits on the bench and its all about taking your chances when given them and thats what hes done.

XxGoonaStuxX

For me its Henry. Doubtless to say however that Toure has been playing GREAT and Edu is getting better, might even challenge GIlberto for his spot in the first team soon. Who knows....

thegame24

Established Member
best player we got.
does a lot of work and scores goals when all his fellow strike partners are out of form.

Mark

Established Member
very tough between toure and henry. henry's been doing the work upfront while toure has been working hard at the back, so i don't really know. i voted henry because he's getting our goals, but there is little between them.

arsenal4life

our main shortage is in the defense
Toure makes us more stronger
and more harder to break

Henry is Henry
no comments on his performance

but Toure repairs our defect

kajej

Our central deffenders have been in top form lately but Campbell has been overshadowed by Toure's emergence.. my pick is Cambell for being consistant and for a quick recovery from his father's death

sienna

Toure and Henry have been outstanding for us but I'll pick Toure. He has been a revelation for us; improving in every match he's played and forming a good partnership with Campbell. Works hard, has been solid and has tons of energy and enthusism.

seanconvey66

Edu hes been firing this month. His only bad game was against Kiev where he was subbed off apart from that been playing great! A couple of goals, mom against Rotherham (i know only rotherham!) but hes had his best month for the club so deserves to be Playr of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom