• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

October's Player of the month Poll

Who was the best gunner this month?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Campbell

• Toure

• Lauren

• Pires

• Vieira

• Edu

• Henry

• Parlour

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc8gooner

Edu, Henry and Toure seem to be the main candidates, but we must also take note of our old friend, the Romford Pele, Ray Parlour. Having not started consistently for ages, in October, he played more consistently in the absence of Vieira and Ljungberg and did an admirable job, as he usually does. I just think the guy deserves some more credit for the important role he has at the club. That is why I have his (expensive) name and number on the back of the yellow away kit.

Gooner18

No contest in my opinion Henry is a "football GOD", im just happy hes on our team ;D ;D . Toure comes a distant second FYI

quattro

as much i would have liked to vote for henry i voted for toure. kolo has been a revelation this past month. henry... well he's always good. :mrgreen:

SydneyGunnerFan

its all good this it is looking close but i think that henry is going to win it for this month with his great goals and the way he has been playing

Gunner Ossie

Amazing how fickle some supporters are.

for the past few weeks everone has been saying that henry had gone off the boil, and had stopped scoring and that TOURE was a revelation.

Henry gets a couple of goals and, all of a sudden, he is the player of the month.

Come on guys, as much as henry is the most gifted player we have, he has not done enough to warrant player of the month, and that is judging him by his own standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom