• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Odsonne Edouard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'll lock this soon, defo not happening while Laca is still here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Now that would be exciting and relatively cheap too, but just read that Laca does want to stay, so how?

We are stacked
Interesting that in his interview, Lacazette had a dig at the "men upstairs" who might include him in a swap deal. Sounds like Arteta might want to keep him but Edu is looking to sell or include in another deal.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Interesting that in his interview, Lacazette had a dig at the "men upstairs" who might include him in a swap deal. Sounds like Arteta might want to keep him but Edu is looking to sell or include in another deal.

I don't think they want to tbh, there hasn't been a link saying we want him like the other players, just that we'd accept a big money offer which is fair enough.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It was really dumb question to ask no player would be pleased also edu said he dont want any swap deals so any deal for laca would be straight cash.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It was really dumb question to ask no player would be pleased also edu said he dont want any swap deals so any deal for laca would be straight cash.
I thought Edu was talking about no swaps for Douzi or Bellerin. The L'Equipe question was about Laca being used as part exchange for Partey.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Duncan Castles is a weak source. and I'm still hearing Sp**s have shown more interest to this point. But who knows things may have changed since I last spoke to my guy.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

How often do you speak to you guy? Daily? Weekly?
It was two weeks ago watching the Celtic Motherwell match. Alot may have changed in that time it often can. He has his finger on the pulse told me countless times Tierney was about 100% guaranteed payment and sell on, he told me Shane Duffy was happening this season, oddly enough that same day.

So yeah he has his connections and that was the stance two weeks ago. I'm playing football today myself otherwise at be at the pub again for a further update.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Can't see this happening unless we sell Laca. Not sure I want him tbh. I feel as though I'd rather keep Laca or sell him and invest all of it in getting Aouar, Partey and fullbacks should we need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom