• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Of course Tottenham do us no favours

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Bloody useless, until it come to playing us, then they play like demons.

A lot of tems roll over as soon as Man U enter the pitch, it's funny. We do not have that impact yet. They THINK they can have a go.

Half the battle is won before they get off the bus. Lucky buggers.

With us it's always the hard way. Oh well.

Merry Xmas Gooners, just don't look at the table 'till New Year.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
To be honest I didn't expect Sp*rs to do much against Manure. I'm not really bothered if we're top, 2nd or 3rd at Christmas. As they say- the prizes aren't won at Christmas.

Jasper

We can't depend on anyone in the league to help us out.
It always happens.
Other teams in the league are so scared of manure for some reason.

They'll probably win by 3 or 4 goals just to piss us off knowing we tied yesterday!

Alexone234

In fairness, the top three teams can only rely on themselves. Liverpoop are the kind of team that need "assistance" from other teams.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Jasper said:
It always happens.

They'll probably win by 3 or 4 goals just to piss us off knowing we tied yesterday!

It really doesn't matter (much LOL). I am so excited about our new signings I don't really care.

That will be the best Xmas present, we were top last Xmas and that did us no good at all. We had won the Comunity Shield also and that did us no favours, well this time its Man U who have done these things ... let's hope it does them no favours neither.

Jinn

Established Member
Webdesignlab said:
Jasper said:
It always happens.

It really doesn't matter (much LOL). I am so excited about our new signings I don't really care.

That will be the best Xmas present, we were top last Xmas and that did us no good at all. We had won the Comunity Shield also and that did us no favours, well this time its Man U who have done these things ... let's hope it does them no favours neither.

New signings?

Webdesignlab

Established Member
That foul by Giggs was on purpose. He knew they were off and stopped them with a very professional foul. That was the moment Spuds were never going to win it. A yellow card that Fergie would have been very happy with, he will be congratulating Giggs for that in secret.

potterarsenal

i think i can justify saying united played sloppy. but i'll not say they were lucky this time because they just (just) about earned that victory :evil:

Mark

Established Member
teams just give in to man u and never make an effort, apart from fulham and they won, but when teams play us they always raise their game to their best possible. not that i'd want them to give in against us too, but they should give man u as hard a time as they give us.

Aussie

Established Member
spuds are only a game out of the religation zone a poor start after christmas could see them get religated. :D :D

Top Bottom