• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Release For Away Shirt?

Jinn

Established Member
Fake ones should be there already! ;)

Nike is actually surprisingly consistent with lanuch dates. You should find it will be in Malaysia at almost the advertised time.

JasonTH14

yay i bought mine yesterday at our Local Nike shop ... cost me RM259 ( about 37 pounds) oh yea plus u'll get a RM40 voucher so my friend used it to buy the home jersey... i'm inloveeeeeeeee with it :)

JasonTH14

how much does the EPL and CL patch cost?? my friend's going over to London this Sept ...might even put Reyes 9 on mine :)

KoLo28

It's a ripper of a strip isn't it, haven't seen it here in Australia - I've already got the home one, so I might not be able to afford the away one $135 argh!

juz7_pi12es

JasonTH14 said:
yay i bought mine yesterday at our Local Nike shop ... cost me RM259 ( about 37 pounds) oh yea plus u'll get a RM40 voucher so my friend used it to buy the home jersey... i'm inloveeeeeeeee with it :)

cool man
at mid valley? or where?
away jersey?

Aussie

Established Member
I wont be buying the away kit. I have stated my reasons before. The main reason was the fact that it looks ****. :?

afcpaul

i went arsenal today and some guy went in the arsenal printing shop asking for a print on his new away shirt and they wouldnt do it cause the woman says its got to be a fake and she doesnt want to ruin the shirt :?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
if the official kit has not been released yet, all the ones that are out there now are FAKE.. end of story...

alibey

USArsenal said:
if the official kit has not been released yet, all the ones that are out there now are FAKE.. end of story...

How it's not released when we're already play some games in it. We all know what it look like. I'd prefer to say, it's not yet in the official arsenal shop or online stores, but is released, since we're play first game against Ajax.

alibey

I don't know why all of them in the club keep saying that it's not yet officialy released, when it's already in some authentic nike shops.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom