• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Signings Thread - Summer 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

longrufus

Established Member
Bad title, great idea for a thread. My choice...
'Confirmed Summer Signings'

Great signing for Fulham, awful news for Wigan, although this makes me think either Boa Morte or Steed are on there way out.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Tranny's now an accepted abbreviation you know.

I heard Wenger say the other day "We're only focussed on the remaining fixtures, I will think about trannys after."

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Lord Dula said:
Tranny's now an accepted abbreviation you know.

I heard Wenger say the other day "We're only focussed on the remaining fixtures, I will think about trannys after."

you sure he wasn't talking about C Ronaldo?

eddie_wills

surely the whole thing is a bit pointless if you have to wade through opinions about transfers? Just sticky it and keep it transfers only, no chat.

Tegh

Established Member
I can't see us going in for anyone until we have the CL Final out of the way, but my mouth is watering and the thought of getting a big name or two in.

kamikaze80

Established Member
eddie_wills said:
surely the whole thing is a bit pointless if you have to wade through opinions about transfers? Just sticky it and keep it transfers only, no chat.
i think we should allow chat about confirmed signings. people can goto actual news sites to get a list of summer signings.

and dula, that was naughty!

Saville

jester said:
window opens tonight.
chimbonda has handed in transfer request

yeah i heard about that, straight after the game! looks like were find out about henry future soon

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
What would you guys do if Wenger went out and said that Baptista, Kompany and Ribery was signed tomorrow?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Don't be a joykill Dreath I just put the three player most talked about in the tranny forum

could have put Davies, Torres, Rosicky aswell

Dreath

Davies? Why not, he'll be cheap as, good squad member.
Torres, i'm not too sure about, goes on massive goalscoring droughts
Rosicky, i'll 'av him. Should be cheap considering their financial status, but where'd he play?

Personally I hope we get Kuijt.

Asterix

Established Member
YeahBee said:
What would you guys do if Wenger went out and said that Baptista, Kompany and Ribery was signed tomorrow?

C'mon - let's try and keep this thread on topic - as mentioned above - no speculation - just confirmed signings and discussion about those confirmed signings. There are plenty of other threads for speculation.

cheers

kashif_wattoo

well, isn't this section for Arsenal only, so shouldn't the Arsenal Confirmed Signings be mentioned here, as for other clubs, we have Football Talk.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think we can allow this one in here.. all transfers will have an effect on us in some way, shape or form...

Nero142

lol.. sky sports.com. Under the wigan headlines it says..

Chimbonda committed to Wigan..

then two down from that it says..

Chimbonda slaps in request..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom