• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official signings

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 2,258

brianfrance

Established Member
Eric Carrière : Lyon to Lens (3 years contract)
Daniel Moreira : Lens to Toulouse >> the guy is crazy, has 1 selection with the French squad, can go to England, Marseille, etc but prefer toulouse. Definitely a fool !

Soler

Established Member
I don't know if it's been reported in here or not by Phillip Cocu has signed for PSV Eindhoven after being released by Barcelona.

KingReyes

Established Member
brianfrance said:
Eric Carrière : Lyon to Lens (3 years contract)
Daniel Moreira : Lens to Toulouse >> the guy is crazy, has 1 selection with the French squad, can go to England, Marseille, etc but prefer toulouse. Definitely a fool !

I remember he was once linked with Arsenal!
Brian, whats up with Giuly? Is he joining Barca for sure?

brianfrance

Established Member
Giuly said recently he don't want to stay at Monaco
And Monaco propose him a new contract, with 1/4 less of his actual wages !! They are fool

jc8gooner

Blackburn have signed Javier De Pedro from Real Sociedad (I think). He's bloody good. Good signing for a club of Blackburn' size

The Mini

jc8gooner said:
Blackburn have signed Javier De Pedro from Real Sociedad (I think). He's bloody good. Good signing for a club of Blackburn' size

I hope this means we can get Stead now.

Soler

Established Member
The Mini said:
jc8gooner said:

I hope this means we can get Stead now.

What? Are you nuts? Stead is a centre forward, De Pedro is a winger. What drugs are you on that makes you think Rovers would sell a centre forward when a winger has been bought?

Asterix

Established Member
I suspect that was a joke. Liverpool look like confirming the Cisse signing soon. Tim Cahill is reputedly going to Charlton, which is a good move by both parties. He's a good player, not top class, but certainly good enough to cut it in the Prem.

Asterix

Established Member
Marcus bent to Everton for 450,000.

Gronkjaer not confirmed yet at Brum.

PSV reckon they've done a deal with Charlton for Rommedahl, and Reizeger has supposedly snubbed Valencia for Boro??!! See the Guardian's football page for details. www.guardian.co.uk/football

I hope Charlton go well again this coming season - I really like what Curbishley has done there.

sanyasi

The Mini said:
va_va_voom said:
Birmingham have signed Jesper Gronkjaer.

Bad move by Chelski. They need to keep a firm base of Chelse a players ti keep the ball rolling.

good move

lighten the squad out...
mourinho clearly said he wants a core of few players. but he can create two teams with just midfielders! not a good strategy, good that they have calmed down and are now selling.

brianfrance

Established Member
Giuly to Barça it's done, 3 years contract
giuly_pres1_re.jpg

Yepes to PSG (good buy by Paris - you'll see him in a great team within few years)
yepes_train_maxppp.jpg

brianfrance

Established Member
I'm sorry to speak about french league again..but this is the pictures with the 5 PSG' buy
I'm a bit impressed

SplashPresentation2.jpg

Yepes, great defender; Pichot experienced defender; Rothen excellent mildfielder; Ateba, very young defender highly rated here; Armand, has already 5 or 6 matches with the French Squad, young and talented
Would love to see PSG in the Champions league with Arsenal; You'll see them play :wink:

Adam

Established Member
Can we get Mendy off them?

They'll have some defence. Stronger than when they had Heinze. Yepes is believed to be the better defender.

Top Bottom