• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oh Trezegol!!!

lee1001

Established Member
David Trezeguet has turned down the chance to join Chelsea by agreeing a £12m move to Barcelona (The Independent).

Only 12 million??? Thats nothing for a player of his quality.

Would he have been a better capture than Reyes??

JazzG

Established Member
I'm very sure Reyes will go onto become a better player than him so imo he wouldn't of been a better buy....

KingReyes

Established Member
I'm just glad he didn't join Chelscum. And yes Reyes will become a much better player than Trez. In terms of overall skill.

brianfrance

Established Member
I read yesterday Trez agreed a new concract until 2009 with Juve, and his wages as have Del Piero Nedved and Thuram !!
!!!

lewdikris

Established Member
... so in other words we can guess that nothing's been resolved yet, as let's face it, he probably has more important things on his mind at the moment.

Like losing 7-0 to England on Sunday!

Aussie

Established Member
This time, David Trezeguet seems to have had cause gain. The leaders of the Juventus of Turin will increase his contract to the same financial level that Del Piero, Thuram or Nedved, asserts the Italian press. Suddenly, the attack of the Blue ones should be linked to the Old Lady to 2009 and put fine thus to the insisting rumors that sent it to the Barça. To priori, Trezegol never really had not the intention to leave the Juve especially that the new coach, Fabio Capello, counts on him.

That is what BrianFrance's Article has to say.

brianfrance

Established Member
Thanks for the translation Aussie - Next article I'll try to translate myself (result is not guaranteed!!!!)

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom