• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ok now that Vieira's going

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 105
  • Views 3,199
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stim

Davids is the closest but he's getting on a bit and is looking for a last good payday that we cant offer him, thats why i didnt mention him.

A

Anonymous

Stim said:
Davids is the closest but he's getting on a bit and is looking for a last good payday that we cant offer him, thats why i didnt mention him.

so is Paddy getting on abit, hold on he's got my dob 23/06/76 so if hes getting on i must be too, so let me rephrase, he aint 21 no more, how old is Davids?

A

Anonymous

Stamati said:
Losing Patrick is very bad,.... I hope we dont end up getting Beckscum as a replacement :cry: :evil: :eek:ops:

yourll never say anything truer ever, not cause hes x manure but because hes **** pure and simple.

some guy on ebay who made 18 grand on Beckhams ball from the France game will tell you how ****. :wink:

quattro

no way we can get davids. that or inter bleeds whatever we get for vieira dry. that said, if we already knew it would be this bad last month, maybe we should have pipped them when davids couldn't get along with either barca or juventus.

maybe we should try another approach to midfield... one that doesn't require a vieira-like presence because we are NOT going to find anyone out there that can replace vieira seamlessly (or at all) at the moment. we're the only ones that play like that anyway.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Vieira officially hasnt said anything has he? Marca the newspaper say he has "agreed terms" with Real Madrid, but from the article i read, it doesnt say anything about him or his agent saying they have agreed terms with Madrid.

Now, i might be clutching at straws here, but i still am hoping Vieira hasnt done nothing, and Madrid and the Marca are yet again, full of ****!

Of course, if Vieira does leave, then wouldnt i look like a 100% jack-ass!

Mark

Established Member
There's no one close to Vieira when you think about it. Davids has just moved to Inter and is past it anyway, Gerrard is over-rated but might get close to Vieira's level in the future.

I'm thinking we have a Toure Edu/ Toure Gilberto central midfield, and buy a CB like Nesta.

But I'm still hanging on to that tiny bit of hope that Vieira might still stay. That would be the best option.

A

Anonymous

Gunner4Eva said:
Vieira officially hasnt said anything has he? Marca the newspaper say he has "agreed terms" with Real Madrid, but from the article i read, it doesnt say anything about him or his agent saying they have agreed terms with Madrid.

Now, i might be clutching at straws here, but i still am hoping Vieira hasnt done nothing, and Madrid and the Marca are yet again, full of s**t!

i am afraid to say you are clutching at straws, this whole episode hasnt gone away for one reason and one reason only and thats because there has been no denial whatsoever from the player concerned and for good reason too, cause hes going, its as simple as that.

A

Anonymous

quattro said:
no way we can get davids. that or inter bleeds whatever we get for vieira dry. that said, if we already knew it would be this bad last month, maybe we should have pipped them when davids couldn't get along with either barca or juventus.

maybe we should try another approach to midfield... one that doesn't require a vieira-like presence because we are NOT going to find anyone out there that can replace vieira seamlessly (or at all) at the moment. we're the only ones that play like that anyway.

that seems like our only option.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
yaskl said:
Gunner4Eva said:

Now, i might be clutching at straws here, but i still am hoping Vieira hasnt done nothing, and Madrid and the Marca are yet again, full of s**t!

i am afraid to say you are clutching at straws, this whole episode hasnt gone away for one reason and one reason only and thats because there has been no denial whatsoever from the player concerned and for good reason too, cause hes going, its as simple as that.

Again, maybe im clutching at straws, but no denial, and also no confirmation. Until Vieira says, "I'm going to Madrid", then i'll believe it. Arsenal.com dont say anything about this yet either.

A

Anonymous

Gunner4Eva said:
yaskl said:
Gunner4Eva said:

Again, maybe im clutching at straws, but no denial, and also no confirmation. Until Vieira says, "I'm going to Madrid", then i'll believe it. Arsenal.com dont say anything about this yet either.

Arsenal.com i wouldnt worry about them, when Paddy plays his first game for Real, Arsenal.com will remember to mention it, if we are the best team in the world, were forth division in terms of our website

A

Anonymous

MAK said:
If Osama is really a Gooner why don't we get him to send his boys over to sort out those thieving bastards at Real.

The way Real act really disgusts me. Since the days of Franco those fascist **** have been getting the players they want with help from th establishment in Spain. Thisg are no wdifferent today. They unleash a total assault on Arsenal FC and their player. It is wrong. FIFA/UEFA won't do anything about it. They got to Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane & Beckham and in at least 2 of those cases their clubs did not wish to sell but Real forced the issue.

This is not just about an ungrateful player turning his back on the club that made him. The way this is being done undermines our club. They did it with Anelka and we let them get away with it. Not again.

Sweet revenge would be putting Real out of the Champs League with Henry kissing his badge in Paddy's face..

osama, you ****ting me,you didnt need to bring his name up, remember hes killed 3000 pll after he sent "his boys"round somewhere before ,some maybe sensitive to that me included

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
MAK, that was a really stupid post....

anyway, i remember reading in the Arsenal.com site that Wenger was directly quoted as saying that he (Paddy) wasnt going anywhere and that he has had talks with Wenger in Austria....

no offense, but if AW is saying that, and ONLY the Marca is saying that he has agreed to terms, then ill take AW's word anyday.... Even Real hasnt said that... their Pres. has only said that he is "interested" in Paddy at this point... and the Spaniards are notorious for claiming they have signed a player before they sign....

A

Anonymous

:angel ;D :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :eek:ops: :p :x :lol: 8) :? :shock: :eek: :( :) :D

dont ever give me the rolling eyes again.

A

Anonymous

USArsenal said:
i thnk he was giving MAK the rolling eyes.....

but i'll give you some..... :roll:

oh......

in that case please see my previous post :lol:

kazu

there's no one who is as good as vieira in his position, if there is, he would be bought by real and vieira will stay...

we'll just have to see what wenger has up his sleeve this time, i have faith in him...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
see, the thing is, i could just delete your previous post...

ahh the joy of being a moderator... LOL

(but i wont, i dont arbitrarily delete posts)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom