• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ok now that Vieira's going

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 105
  • Views 3,187
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

USArsenal said:
see, the thing is, i could just delete your previous post...

ahh the joy of being a moderator... LOL

(but i wont, i dont arbitrarily delete posts)...

so your saying whatevr door i open your in first, well i am just going to have to stop opening doors then. :evil:

A thought just occured to me, i can also delete my previous post, dose it mean i'm a moderator too. :lol:

Realwood

I really do not appreciate PV going to training camp if he knew he was going to be off like it seems he did.

Oh well, just make sure we get a proper transfer fee. 40 would do. :|

A

Anonymous

Realwood said:
I really do not appreciate PV going to training camp if he knew he was going to be off like it seems he did.

40 what, you sure aint fussy :lol:

Gregwin04

Originally posted by Gregwin04:
i may be optamistic but i realy dont think he is going to go

no disrespect, but remind me who you are again, oh vieira's dad, ok he'll probebly tell you soon enough.

I'm just kidding mate, on a serious note, what do you base your optimism on?

cause i am seriously looking for some hope, any hope pleeeeeeease

well its what he and the club has said in previous statments to the press

at the end of last season he said there will be Speculation from the media that he will go to madrid and that wasnt in his plan..

then when Makalele signed for chelsea he said that he would never sign for madrid because of the way they treated him (Makalele)

then there is the two teams and how they stack up to each other umm they are both good teams but arsenals is younger. he is the captin and is genrally loved by the arsenal public.. if he went to madrid he would be going to a team which is getting old and a club which he could never realy be a legend at which he could be at arsenal. imagin being the first Arsenal captain to lift the CL.. that would lure me (and i now im not Vieira) more than any offers of money and "Gilactico" statius.

plus apparantly the transfer fee Real are going to offer falls way short of the fee we want for him

Wenger has said that he is staying. and he is on the clubs tour of austra

ummmm what elce

real are not garanteed to evan play in the champs league and also didant win anything for the first time in five years and i honastly think they are a team on the way down.. especally if the cherman constantly pays out 25 mill or more on 1 player a season.. because believe it or not you can have 6 or 7 worldclass players and still not have a strong team.. a fact that they proved last yer by surcumming to the pressure and loosing it towards the end of the season the way they did

umm if i think of anything elce ill post it later

ethanen

Realwood said:

at least we got to see paddy in underwear again :wink:

A.M.A.G.

Gregwin04 said:
Originally posted by Gregwin04:
i may be optamistic but i realy dont think he is going to go

no disrespect, but remind me who you are again, oh vieira's dad, ok he'll probebly tell you soon enough.

I'm just kidding mate, on a serious note, what do you base your optimism on?

cause i am seriously looking for some hope, any hope pleeeeeeease

:wink: These are excellent points... him moving to Madrid just doesn't add up... plus Real seriously needs to mind their business and stop minding Arsenal's, cause Barca is looking to handle that business in a serious way... ai.... i wish this was over.... and is it just me... but does anyone else have to be dealing with smug friends who are just licking their chops at the idea of Vieira leaving... :x

well its what he and the club has said in previous statments to the press

at the end of last season he said there will be Speculation from the media that he will go to madrid and that wasnt in his plan..

then when Makalele signed for chelsea he said that he would never sign for madrid because of the way they treated him (Makalele)

then there is the two teams and how they stack up to each other umm they are both good teams but arsenals is younger. he is the captin and is genrally loved by the arsenal public.. if he went to madrid he would be going to a team which is getting old and a club which he could never realy be a legend at which he could be at arsenal. imagin being the first Arsenal captain to lift the CL.. that would lure me (and i now im not Vieira) more than any offers of money and "Gilactico" statius.

plus apparantly the transfer fee Real are going to offer falls way short of the fee we want for him

Wenger has said that he is staying. and he is on the clubs tour of austra

ummmm what elce

real are not garanteed to evan play in the champs league and also didant win anything for the first time in five years and i honastly think they are a team on the way down.. especally if the cherman constantly pays out 25 mill or more on 1 player a season.. because believe it or not you can have 6 or 7 worldclass players and still not have a strong team.. a fact that they proved last yer by surcumming to the pressure and loosing it towards the end of the season the way they did

umm if i think of anything elce ill post it later

MAK

Just goes to show that in the big money world of professinal football nothing anyone says can be believed.

If Paddy does leave I'm all for burning effigies of him dressed in his lillywhite Real shirt from lamposts in Finsbury Park. A bit hard from Sydney but still.

Isragooner

All those 'Viera Agreed terms with real' is pure spanish tabloid's bullshit!

They work for Perez,and their job is to cause conflicts between viera and arsenal.

Im not naive or something,real tends to get her man eventually,But if there's one team who can resist that,and break the 'Loop',its arsenal.

P.S
Arsène had talks with viera in austria,and said he's not going to real.....So?

P.S

who will be the captain?
Dennis it the first choice,but he will not be featured in every game..
I actually think Arsène should give henry the armband,He's been here for 5-6 years,and he's arsenal through and through.

KingReyes

Established Member
I think Sol will be made captain. Thats if he doesn't join Real Madrid too :roll: :roll: :roll: And thats if Paddy actually leaves :wink:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

GR said:
Vieira's off unfortunately, but at least we'll get a good amount of money for him. When you consider his age, the lack of consistency sometimes, and his long-term injury doubts, I couldn't care less if he went. No one player is irreplaceable. It just doesn't send a very good message to the rest of Europe if we sell our captain.

We'll struggle to finish in the top four next season at this rate though, what with the rebuilding at other clubs.

I suggest you relocate to the 6-0-6 Manure/Spuds/Chel$ki board from whence you came.

By the way, why has this topic suddently sprouted multiple threads (again)?

A

Anonymous

Beany said:
GR said:
Vieira's off unfortunately, but at least we'll get a good amount of money for him. When you consider his age, the lack of consistency sometimes, and his long-term injury doubts, I couldn't care less if he went. No one player is irreplaceable. It just doesn't send a very good message to the rest of Europe if we sell our captain.

We'll struggle to finish in the top four next season at this rate though, what with the rebuilding at other clubs.

I suggest you relocate to the 6-0-6 Manure/Spuds/Chel$ki board from whence you came.

By the way, why has this topic suddently sprouted multiple threads (again)?

this is the post Vieira thred, the other one was the clutching at straws Vueura thread,

The Mini

In reading Guardians newest Vieira story The only real quote (Worst pun there) is from their president. From a topic i read hear not too long ago, I understand that it is quite likely to be a load of BS.

What I dont understand is why we want to replace Vieira. If he goes then thats the end of his era. Surely we should move on and possibly buy someone like Kaka, with more attacking play and either play a defensive player like Gilberto or buy one like Maniche (who will anyway bring some attacking play) or bring Cesc in very early.

IF (and thats a big IF) Vieria does chose to leave for a Real I think are 2 best options to replace him are:-

(1) Gerrard
On his game he has a huge midfield presence playing box to box but on the downside he has question marks over his fitness (more so then Vieira) Its believed he was really close to joining Chelsea but I'm unsure if we could persuade him to leave now after committing himself to the club and Liverpool would probably ask for all of the Vieira transfer (£30M +)

(2) Ballack
In my opinion are best bet. He has a huge physical presence in games and we can't underestimate how much we'd miss that if Paddy goes. Although he was slightly disappointing last season at Bayern when hes on song he scores a s**t load of goals for a central midfielder! (I think he scored 20 +goals when at Leverkusen?) Bayern are probably willing to sell him and for less then Gerrard, more likely £20M and he'd jump at the chance to join us?

Vieira is a rare talent and has been hugely influential in our success over the years but there are areas hes also weak in (heading/goal scoring) that maybe some else can provide and help compensate for his absence.

marco

what about emerson the roma midfielder to replace vieira. roma are in financial difficulties and we are gonna need a replacement.

i dont think vieira is gonna go. if he was then i dont reckon wenger would have got rid of the romford pele on a free tranfer.

Aussie

Established Member
Gerrard has already pulled out of one move and commited himself to Pool so it will be hard to get him.

Chips&CurrySauce

I am now inclined to beleive Vieira will be leaving. infact I felt this way when the speculation first started because in the past Patrick has always come out and refuted his claims, his silence this time however makes me feel he does want a new challenge and this could possibly be his last chance to go to Real.

If he leaves I would love us to sign Ballack. Great player who I believe will improve under Wengers guidance. Also he is excelent in the air, possibly one of the best in the world and with Van Persie also strong in the air it will add another dimension to our play. With Pennant delivering great crosses from the right we will see a new aspect to our play which I feel will result in more goals. Having said that I don't see Bayern selling Ballack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom