• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ok now that Vieira's going

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 105
  • Views 3,202
Status
Not open for further replies.

marco

Scottish Lass said:
marco said:
vieira is still way ahead

jumping the gun again are we? :eek: i said lampard is no-where near vieira aswell >_< read my post before u kinda critisise :p

didnt see it havent read all the posts cos there are loads not only on this thread but also the other thread going.

sienna

diefenbaker said:
damm we should have hold on to parlour
I was wondering about that myself. Why the heck did we let go of Parlour if we're not certain of Vieira staying or not.

beanz

sienna said:
diefenbaker said:
damm we should have hold on to parlour
I was wondering about that myself. Why the heck did we let go of Parlour if we're not certain of Vieira staying or not.
Come on you guys, gimme a break :roll:
Much as I love Romford, we have to evolve as a team and not stagnate, Ray was from another era at Arsenal and I don't think it would be fair on him, to expect him to play reserve team games or sit on the bench.
Onwards and upwards :mrgreen:

CMS

Scottish Lass said:
marco said:
Scottish Lass said:
that team looks sexual imo :D

thats worse than my sisters! they do a fantasy league team based on fit players. got reyes and cole in it.

sexual team meaning good team :p im not a girlie that likes the team coz they got fit players :shock: ive got a good football brain i think :roll:

football brain?

lmao, first human alive with a football in the head.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom