• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

(Old?) Henry Foot Injury?

scruzgooner

found this at soccernet.com in a story about a famous foot doctor:

"David Batty, Jaap Stam, Quinton Fortune, Christian Zanetti and George McCartney have all been patients of his, whilst Thierry Henry recently sought his expert opinion. Ignoring any temptation to operate on the great Frenchman, he concluded surgery was unnecessary; a view Real Madrid will no doubt ruefully concur with."

from http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/st ... up&cc=5901

maybe a hidden ailment further responsible for his slow form early in the season? i thought his stated ailment was his hamstring?

koivu

I actually took a picture at Anfield before the match and when I uploaded it onto the PC and played around a bit, I noticed Henry on the sideline seemingly pointing out an injury to Wenger. He was pointing to either the inside of his shin or his calf, hard to tell. This was in the middle of the warmup.

I personally suspected he was playing injured quite a bit this year. I never got that feeling the past few years despite all of the games he was playing but for some reason he hasn't ever seemed 100% this season.

yayo77

he has been playing with injuries for ages , all the way back to last season.he is doing this in a world cup year so anyone who doubts his commitment can shut up.

Legend#1

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Achilles I think. It will come back unfortunately.

Yeah.

From what I know, he's been playing with an on and off Achillies since the end of our unbeaten season.

It's a testament that he still performs how he does and gets the goals he does.

Top Bottom