• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Yeah I think that's good but perhaps needs some difficulty element within it.

Consistency of execution to deal with any situation on the pitch perhaps

Like, El-Neny has totally consistent execution for his game but he will never socre a goal like this

To be fair to @ash_rasul - I don’t think El-Neny would ever “envisage” scoring a goal like that either. Not even in his filthiest wettest dreams…

bakaboo

I believed he have 2 favorite techniques/skill that he like to use. 1 is doing a chip pass to runner in the box. Another is he will do a sliding/tackle pass when he is about to loose a ball under pressure. And both is very effective

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
J3fVnQr.gif

:lol: :lol:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Not sure where to check if his posessions recovered were actual duels he won or just him picking the ball up after another inaccurate pass by Bournemouth

Didn't see anything interesting from him today

Jasinho

He's been really excellent so far this season, good in the tackle and has great technique, passing and deals with press very well. Would be interesting to see him in midfield in place of Xhaka at some point. Feel like he might even be a better 8 than left back.

remains

His technical ability is top class. Put in some good defensive work too albeit against a pretty uninspiring Bournemouth side.

Time will tell how he copes against some of the better wide players in the league but between him and Tierney we have two solid options at LB. Been a long time since we could say that at Arsenal.

Wounded Healer

For me he is special. He has this toughness and skill that makes him different. But the season is long, and I can feel he will fill in in the middle while Tierney takes the LB. Really happy to have him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We sign Olek in the same season, Nacho retired...the regen we desperately needed!

Need more of the City "cast offs" , tbh :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Really happy with what we’ve seen of him, he looks a valuable piece for Arteta’s vision. I’ll be interested to see how he copes against higher-end wingers though, don’t think he’s been properly tested defensively yet.

Legend14

Established Member
This player is unreal. He was a sub for city? Are you joking?

So many players to like on Arsenal the past year. So good at so many aspects of football. So calm, confident, and technical.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I said in the Bournemouth thread that this kid can deputise as a 6 in our current system. I’d play him exactly how I would have played Lisandro Martinez, had he come.

Still think Tielemans and a wide attacker before the window closes and we’ll be ok. But it’s not the end of the world for me if we just end up getting a wide forward now.

Top Bottom