• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
This player is unreal. He was a sub for city? Are you joking?

So many players to like on Arsenal the past year. So good at so many aspects of football. So calm, confident, and technical.

He was competing with Cancelo and still got plenty of game time, tbf. Top player, amazed they sold him.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
How good is this guy btw? He’s come in and started playing like he’s been here for a decade.

He’s so underrated technically. His touch and balance is top notch. The way he can slot into midfield is so impressive- I can see why he plays there for his country.

Him and Tierney are two superb LB options. I know guys wanna see him at CM but we loaned out Tavares for a reason, it’ll be between him and KT for LB. In all honesty, he moves all over the pitch anyway, so it’s not like we’re limiting his game.

Good read on his role here; Oleksandr Zinchenko's Peculiar Role

Top, top signing.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
How good is this guy btw? He’s come in and started playing like he’s been here for a decade.

He’s so underrated technically. His touch and balance is top notch. The way he can slot into midfield is so impressive- I can see why he plays there for his country.

Him and Tierney are two superb LB options. I know guys wanna see him at CM but we loaned out Tavares for a reason, it’ll be between him and KT for LB. In all honesty, he moves all over the pitch anyway, so it’s not like we’re limiting his game.

Good read on his role here; Oleksandr Zinchenko's Peculiar Role

Top, top signing.
Absolute bargain at 30mil. Zinchenko, Saliba and Jesus have definitely taken us up a few levels.

bakaboo

Feel abit sorry for Tierney... Zinchenko is specific buy for the new tactical system by Arteta. And he is very important for the the new system. Sad to say for Tierney, he will only be call upon if Zinch is injured, or Arteta shift to defensive mode later half of the game

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
With Xhaka's quota of good football already spent things might get tough for this guy. Can see Tierney coming back and keeping his place the moment we stumble, all 3 teams we've played targeted him with relative success and although Bournemouth lost the game to Gabriel Jesus, but they did well to limit Zinchenko and Martinelli in attack

Hopefully we see him at CM sometime, everybody wants to see how he does.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Feel abit sorry for Tierney... Zinchenko is specific buy for the new tactical system by Arteta. And he is very important for the the new system. Sad to say for Tierney, he will only be call upon if Zinch is injured, or Arteta shift to defensive mode later half of the game

Tierney will see plenty of game time and he still has the possible question mark of injury proneness, I really don't think it'll be an issue. Both will play in the same team at points as well.

LittleMo

Tierney will see plenty of game time and he still has the possible question mark of injury proneness, I really don't think it'll be an issue. Both will play in the same team at points as well.
I’d like to see them in the same team tbh. I think if either of them becomes a clear second choice to the other then they’d leave - neither seems like the kind of player to be happy as a squad player, I mean I reckon it’s why Zinchenko left City in the first place.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I’d like to see them in the same team tbh. I think if either of them becomes a clear second choice to the other then they’d leave - neither seems like the kind of player to be happy as a squad player, I mean I reckon it’s why Zinchenko left City in the first place.

Fair point WRT Zinchenko but I don't think its a problem here for Tierney, imo he's first choice and Tierney is probably "Second choice", but in a team playing in 4 comps those hierarchies matter less as you play 50+ matches a season, as we now are. Once you mix in Zinchenko's versatility it's likely he gets game time in CM, which would have been far less likely at City given their insane depth.

LittleMo

Fair point WRT Zinchenko but I don't think its a problem here for Tierney, imo he's first choice and Tierney is probably "Second choice", but in a team playing in 4 comps those hierarchies matter less as you play 50+ matches a season, as we now are. Once you mix in Zinchenko's versatility it's likely he gets game time in CM, which would have been far less likely at City given their insane depth.

I guess we’ll see but I don’t think it’s just about playing a number of games, they both strike me as players who would want to be starting the big matches. When you get to semi-finals/ finals etc. I hope I am wrong but I don’t see them both staying here tbh.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Man, Zinchenko needs to be ready vs United. I think we can beat Villa Mid Week, but United away - we need the A Team Left back.

We look more dangerous as he is a better reader and dribbler than Tierney. Come Winter Time, Tierney will have better performances I hope.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol the guy is big character. Thankfully his injury don't look bad he'll be ready against villa

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FbPZRh3XgAAZAGq

...T-Bag looking absolutely delighted on the bench too, how can you not love this team!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What a leader type we have here also. I guess it's only a matter of time he will captain Ukraine when the oldies retire.

You can also see from his instant passion that he is an Arsenal fan from youth.

It's pretty amazing how we poached two very good players for okay money from City with the help of Arteta, payback from their poaching from the past. Didn't cost a fortune as I think they only wanted both Arsenal together.

City and their fans didn't really want to let either Zin or Jesus go.

Great stuff, let's hope the injury is not bad.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom