• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Does anyone else think that Zinchenko was good at defending against Tottenham? Did I miss something, or was my impression right?

Because before the game I thought Tierney would be a better choice as the more defensive LB (he did have that concussion though). But what I witnessed was some good defending too along with his usual game.
Yeah, I had the same impression. He looked far better defensively to me than he had in any other match I’ve seen from him this season. Seemed properly up for it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah, I had the same impression. He looked far better defensively to me than he had in any other match I’ve seen from him this season. Seemed properly up for it.
Yeah, and it's not like the opposition attackers were easy one's.

He was dribbled past once, had 2 tackles, 3 pressures, 1 interception, 2 blocks and 2 clearances.

I think that's pretty good defensively from him, going up he wasn't as good now, but that might be instructions to stay down more.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Some players are absolutely made to play for Arsenal...

...mainly the injury prone ones.

chessygoal

I'm willing to have a lot of patience with this guy. He has been playing at a good level already and doing that with what is happening in his country is remarkable.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Missed the most matches of any player not on the long term injury list. What’s going on with him; anyway, wouldn’t have played him today anyway.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’ve only had Zinchenko for a third of a season, but if something were to happen with him I’d wreck havoc

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Wtf happened to him? Did they tell anything?

He wasn't injury prone at city. Only at Arsenal this **** happens.

Top Bottom