• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nothing like working out in a room, that is covered in pictures of yourself...

Olek in that gym...

411a9a3f31f83fecbccd48c3d777dbb8.gif

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
With the way Zinchenko is being used, it's surprising to me that AMN couldn't carve out a role in Arteta's system. Maybe it was an attitude thing, but on paper he'd be a pretty damn good back/occasional starter at either FB position, and the role is basically a midfielder when you're in possession thus allowing AMN to play that midfield role he wanted.
It's a skill thing

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@A__G

That post from BBP, got me thinking about Arrested Development.

Remember that episode where they found a load of Saddam look a likes (and the real one!) living in one of their house models in Irag.

GOAT comedy show 🤣

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Surprised I’m the first to comment.

Calamity tonight and lucky he was bailed out by his teammates.

In fairness he could have been rushed back which isn’t his fault.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He got an absolute earful by Ramsdale after giving the ball away leading to a clear shot on goal. Obviously a bit short on match fitness.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Him and Vieira kept switching positionally at times which was a bit strange. I prefer Zinny in that LWB role. The difference between him and Xhaka in that role is a big. Credit to Granit and his form this season.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Would have liked to see what he can do in Xhaka's spot, he used to be an attacking midfielder after all.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would have liked to see what he can do in Xhaka's spot, he used to be an attacking midfielder after all.
Same. Think Tierney at LB and Zinchenko CM should be the answer when our midfield 3 isn’t fit.

Who are we to question Mr. Teta though.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Rusty as hell. Needs to get back up to speed. Started the season really well.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Defensively poor last night (although still good going forward). Tierney has been great whenever called upon and should be starting L untill Zinchenko shows the form he displayed in his first few matches with us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Defensively it's always worry with him with the ball he class just our team look different going forward.

Still yesterday wasn't his best just too casual almost like he want to make perfect pass

Pop Tart

Established Member
He was very poor tbh, might be rustiness. He was also not quite as good in attack but he played his part in the 2nd.

I thought he would of took over Xhakas role when he went off and Tierney playing left back. So was surprised that never occurred. Think we would of handled the first half better tbh

Top Bottom